Chapter 30

Chohee POV:

"Chohee, I know you aren't awake but I came here to rap for you" The male voice seemed to clear his throat before beginning, "Yeah....Chohee, my best friend who would not leave me- it kills me from deepening but with each sorrow moment that pass, I need you like you need me"

"You can't rap you know" Another voice snickered from afar.

"Well dad said if I get good grades I can visit her and if you don't like coming with me then you can just leave" The familiar little boy retorted.

"Hmm, just what will happen when this little girl wakes up and she doesn't even remember you?"

"She will remember Minseok, she will"

"Little brother, you know that girl will wake up from memory loss with all that medicine going inside her, just give up.....we are moving-"

"Just shut up, she will remember...."

"Didn't you promise that you wouldn't tell her who you were or something"

The little boy sighed before speaking, "Her heart will know....she is my first love and hopefully I am hers"

A sudden beep went off, footsteps rushing into the room in no time; a crowd of them. They all started talking, one grabbing my weightless hands and poking it with something sharp.

"Her pulse, she is dying" A woman cried, "Come on kids, time to go outside for alittle bit" She now calmly said.

"Chohee!" The little boy though cried, "Chohee!"

"Come on...we have to leave"

"No! Chohee! Chohee please" He came over and started to shake my already lifeless hand, "Please don't leave me...Chohee-"

~*~*~*~*

I gasped for air once my body settled into real life. I panted from the huge shock coming from that dream, heart beating rapidly. I looked around but nothing seemed familiar, only that my body was dangling from something while it sprinted past these trashcans.

"Wha-"

"Shhhh," A voice interrupted, "Chohee, stay quiet" The figure stopped and hid behind this huge trashcan, sitting down by the edge, careful not to hurt me.

I blinked as I looked up at this dark figure, "Let me go-"being able to speak I repeated, "Let me go now" I bucked my knees and tried wiggling out of this man's grasp.

A hand covered my mouth gently and whispered, "Be quiet before they find us"

"What are you talking about......where am I? How did I get her-"

"How could you lose her" Someone hissed from the outside of the room, "How the hell can you manage to loose Myeongji and Chohee at the same time?"

"Some guy just came and took her from me- I promise I will get her-"

"Stupid idiot! What guy?"

"Some pretty boy from SHINee maybe?"

A loud slap echoed through the doors of the room, "Go! Find them...... NOW!" She shrieked as she stomped away.

Gasping, I bit the nearest finger I could get my teeth into and tried yelling out to the familiar voice, I wasn't thinking straight but I did recognize the only voice I can trust, "Samantha!" the hand pressed harder into my mouth, "Help me"

Nothing.

"......Samantha!"

A car engine only replaced my voice and the smell of burning rubber hovered around me. I now began to wiggle around until the figure let go of me.