Chapter 22 Finding The Truth 1/2

“What are you doing?” Key was already bombarding me with millions of questions, “Who found you?” He paced around the room, “How did they find you?”

I looked at him deep in the eye and acknowledged that he was filled with anger. It didn’t even take a few second noticing it anyways.

“Taemin found me while I was walking Archie” I answered his question calmly not fearing him in any way at all, "And from there Minho found both of us at some park"

Key lifted his eyebrows and shook his head, “Still, there is no way possible that they couldn't of found you, especially not Taemin”

I bit my inner lip and watched as he paced back and forth the room. This only made me even more nervous. Even biting my lip didn’t help at all hiding the fact that I was indeed scared of Key's type of mood right now.

“Hey?” Someone knocked at the door, “Key, are you okay?”

I took a deep breath in relief but it also made me get some type of courage back, who might be at the door?

“Oh, Samantha” Key smiled at the sight of my friend at the door, “Come in”

Samantha, smiled brightly and entered the room as if she has always entered here before.

“What is going on?” I asked. How did Key know Samantha....and how does she know where I am?

Samantha smirked and exchanged glances with Key in who also seemed to have a smirk on his face.

“I am taking you home of course” She finally said, “You weren’t supposed to be here anyways”

I flinched at the thought of that once again, “Can I say goodbye to Minho and Taemin first this time?”

Samantha shook her head, “No”

“No” I pushed myself up from the bed Key had cornered me earlier and frowned.

“Why do you even come back here?” Samantha asked with the same amount of Key had.

“Because, Minho and Taemin are my friends and ……” I faded away. I couldn’t tell them that Minho and Taemin helped me in the time of need. I couldn’t tell them that Taemin knew why I ran away that night. I couldn’t tell them that, I actually feel comfortable around them than with any other person.

“Spill it” Key scolded, “Or I will just force it out of you”

I looked down and shook my head, “I can’t really explain it but….I really need Taemin and Minho in my life right now” I sat back down and sighed, “My heart really did feel empty when I had to leave them like that without any sense of goodbye except with the hopes that Jonghyun will do it for me”

“Okay….” Key suddenly mumbled, “Wake up”