Eighteen

Lia quietly spammed Bri's phone but she didn't answer and neither had Dream. "What the fuck?" She muttered angrily while Sapnap was laughing beside her. "She usually answers!! This isn't funny asshole!" Dahlia raged as they pulled into the driveway.

"Lia, it's currently 11 in the morning, they might still be sleeping." Sapnap tried to reason, biting back his laughter. Lia smacked him. "Don't make a bunch of noise, check and see if they're asleep." He warned and she groaned, stomping into the house, leaving her boyfriend to collect the luggage.

She quickly made her way upstairs, mumbling as she forced her way into Brielle's room which was empty apart from a confused Milo who looked up from his spot on her pillow. "The fuck..." she said, looking around. Bri refused to go anywhere this early, no matter what.

She saw the computer set up and her brow raised. Obviously Dream had bought her that so she could stream. Interesting... she closed the door silently, Sap had already moved their shit into their room and was now beside her. A small smirk played on her lips as she glanced up at her lover.

His eyes met hers. "Dahlia..." Sapnap said warningly but she sprinted off to the only other room they could be. She opened Dream's door, phone in hand and camera on. Sapnap was on her heels.

What she was not expecting was the fact they were practically on top of each other asleep. "Are they a thing??" Lia muttered towards her partner who was in shock. "This fucker would've told me." He responded in a hushed tone. Dahlia wasted no time stealing a picture of them. "Twitter is going to love this." She giggled evilly.

"Dahlia, Bri will genuinely fucking murder you." Sapnap warned her again but the female was already set on starting some Twitter drama as she strutted down the hall, towards their room.

-

Brielle woke up later in the day, around one thirty... ish. She looked to her side and saw Dream still passed out. She yawned as she stretched and saw a note on the desk. Her heartbeat picked up as reality hit her. They were no longer home alone.

She quietly shook Dream awake. "Hmm." He muttered, refusing to wake up. "Clay. Wake up asshole." She said urgently. "What." He said angrily. "We're not home alone dipshit." She snapped and his eyes snapped open at her words.

"Your beloved friends are home." She said quickly, standing up now that his added weight was off of her. "Shit. What time is it?" He said, "it's.. one.. thirty-eight." She said and their eyes made contact. She grabbed the piece of paper and saw a printed photo of them cuddling in his bed with a note on the back.

When you see this, good morning love birds. Twitter is gonna love you two. ~D&N

Her head snapped to Clay's who was already on his phone. She speed walked to him and flung herself onto him to look at his phone.

-
Twitter

-Twitter