Thirty-One

Brielle froze in her seat. Staring at the road ahead. What. No way. Surely not. She looked at her friend. "Like, for real?" She asked, looking at her friend slowly, who had tears running down her face. "Shit, Lia pull over I'll drive." Bri said and the girl pulled over to the side instantly.

She broke down and Brielle got out and walked over to her friends side and pulled her out and into a hug. She pulled them onto the sidewalk. Lia ended up completely breaking down and hyperventilating and Brielle let them sit on the curb. Lia's small body was shaking and trembling. Oh god.

"I'm so fucking scared Bri," She sobbed, holding onto her friend. "I'm not barely even 21." She cried, and the older girl rubbed her back. How could this day of taken a turn for the.. emotional side.

"Hey, it's okay. You're going to be raising that baby with an amazing dad, hell you'll be an amazing mom. Not to mention you'll have support from the baby's two uncles and aunt." She said, resting her hand on Lia's stomach. "How far along are you?" She asked softly, the girl she was holding finally calming down.

"Three months." She blurted, stumbling over her words. "Wait no, 4." She corrected. No wonder why she's noticed Lia's mood changes.

"Have you told Nick?" She asked and Lia shook her head. "He'd flip I think, he isn't expecting any kids and I-I don't want him to stress over me too more than he usually does." She said and Brielle inhaled. She couldn't keep it a secret much longer, she's already showing but Lia knows how to hide it apparently.

"You can't hide this from him much longer. "I already know everything.. it's a girl, she's supposed to born in like March." She hiccuped. Oh my lord. "Let's get home, I promise you Nick will be so ecstatic over this Lia. He loves you so much. He won't be mad. I need you to tell him soon, of course I can't force you, but you can't hide your child from him forever. He'll notice you pulling away from him." Brielle said, holding her friend close to her.

"Right okay, I'll talk to him tonight. He needs to know." She nodded. "Alright." She said and got in the passenger seat while Brielle got into the driver and drove them home. After 15 minutes of driving they pulled into the driveway.

Lia walked in first, forcing positive energy as she walked into her boyfriends embrace. Bri awkwardly waited for them to move before she could squeeze past them. Clay was leaning against a wall and Brielle went to stand beside him so she could talk.

"Are you going to introduce me finally?" She asked, gesturing to George who was standing awkwardly when Lia gave him a hug and greeted him and saying something about being happy to see him again and that they can do so much now.

"Yeah, I guess." He shrugged and Brielle glared at him and pulled him into the kitchen. "What's wrong with you Clay? You're not normal." She whispered and he dragged his hand through his hair. "I'm stressing Bri. Between you and George, I'm stressed." He said truthfully.

She frowned. "Love," she said softly, bringing her hand up to his face. He rested against her palm for a second before pulling away and stepping away from her. "I've got to go air my face reveal, I'll see you in a bit." He muttered, leaving and not saying anything to the group in the living room either.

Weird. She thought to herself. She gathered her thoughts and recollected herself before walking out there. "Hey George! It's nice to finally meet you. Dream always talked a lot about you." She said when she came back into view.