[ CHAPTER 3 ]

CHAPTER 3:
|| The Calm Before The Storm ||
PART 3

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[ 3RD POV ]

.

.

.

Mikey said what he said, and suddenly it felt as if the earth shook. It was an earthquake?! Well, I guess it's because the rest of the boys couldn't help but jump up and down with excitement after realizing that Mikey technically (?) asked them out to stay at his house! 

It was the best place to get hot and fun! I mean, who wouldn't have fun in a dojo when there's multiple stuff to use there for lols and annoy the sh't out of grandad Sano? Or be hot in a place with no ac and a fan that barely works?

{WRITER: I'm sorry- I know this story doesn't make any f-ing sense- TnT}

.

.

:)

HAPPY LATE APRIL FOOLS YALL!!

Sooo... Don't worry! This was just a chapter I just made cuz I completely forgot that it was April, and I know April Fools is on the 1st of April buuuuuuuuut I wanted to make a contribution on it as well now that I remembered it!

The actual Chapter 3 is still in the making, but I think it will be out for about.. Uhh.. Another week :)
Or 2 weeks :}

I didn't have any ideas for a moment so I pondered reading a lot of manga/manhwa/manhua/webtoons/stories/etc. about different genres (mostly romance since this story is y'know, about love) to see if I can gain knowledge on scenarios, dialogue, writing or etc..

I'm still continuing the story though so don't worry! For a moment I thought if I should've said that I was gonna discontinue this story as the joke instead but then I figured that it would probably be too mean 'v'

Thanks for reading this not-really-a-chapter from me <3
Have a great day! (~^v^)~