The forced awakening

"Hux?"

It was a slight yawn that came out of Ben's throat rather than a clear word.

"Why the hell are you waking me?" he moaned, fluttering the lashes intensely. His thoughts resembled a dense syrup, still sticky with a last dream. "You're always being so..."

Hux didn't let him finish, placing a soft kiss at his still opened lips.

"Don't bother with grumble. I've got some effective ways of closing your mouth," he smirked mischievously, repeating the endearment multiple times.

Ben snorted at such insolence, seeming resentful by Hux's light-hearted behaviour. "I wanted to get some sleep!" he groaned, evading from the touch of general's mouth without any conviction. "Because of you I'm gonna be drowsy through the whole day..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, sunshine," Hux's voice seemed as plush as velvet while he kept putting light kisses all around Ben's countenance. "I woke up quite early and couldn't stand the sight of your adorable face silently demanding some caresses."

Ben gasped when Hux's lips slid over his scarred cheek, the touch indecently gentle, almost imperceptible. His dark eyes remained half-closed, and then he felt the general's warm mouth brushing against the eyelids.

"Did you dream about something interesting?" The whisper doffed Ben's earlobe, making him shiver slightly.

"D-depends on what you find interesting," he stuttered, as some flashback pierced his mind. He definitely wouldn't wish to wake up... Unless...

"I'm asking about your feelings, Ben. Did you enjoy it?" Hux's nose was now pressing insensibly at Ben's temple, gradually travelling along the arch of his shoulder, as if he was a dog sniffing for a treat.

"Actually, y-yes. It was rather... pleasant," Ben choked out, barely swallowing when Hux kissed the scarlet scar widening at his neck.

"More pleasant than this?"

He shoved on the tender skin with the tip of his tongue, watching himself to be extremely benign. Ben made an undefined sound, something in between a whine and a delighted snicker.

"If it meant yes, forgive me, please." Hux's light, ginger eyebrows raised up with counterfeit innocence, "Maybe there's something I can do to fix it?"

"There's nothing more you can do, general..."

Hux grinned at the mention of his grade, sounding so helpless and lovely pleading in Ben's mouth. "Oh, look at you! I like when you're being such a polite boy, Benny. Why can't you act like that more often?"

"Because you wouldn't appreciate it if I did..."

Hux closed that mouth with a following kiss, and then cuddled his body up to Ben's, not leaving a single inch of space between their vulnerable skin. Staring at each other with scarcely holden lust, they were both desiring to become so close that being any closer would be impossible... Wanting to throw at themselves immediately, yet wishing for this time of blissful intimacy to last endlessly.

Hux appeared beautiful at that moment. Deprived of his usual tension and formal stiffness, he had transformed into someone who could feel things again, and actually felt them without learnt concern. Even his muscles had softened, the wrinkles of worry sinking irrevocably into the smooth surface of eased skin.

But what always touched Ben mostly, were the general's eyes. There was nothing left after their cold, watery gaze, piercing literally everyone with mocking hatred. Now the irises shined with deep and chaste verdure, lined with disbelieved merriment. And... something more. Something so lovely mild and balmy, it would seem ridiculous just to imagine Hux's eyes showing off such softness.

Ben's throat trembled with melted mood. He stroked Hux's cheek, trying to feel the light, almost invisible freckles under the fingertip. Hux embraced eagerly into his hand, covering it with his own, narrow palm, their warmth permeating and increasing gradually.

"Armitage..."

Hux winced slightly at the sound of his first name, though his expression slowly changed when he looked into his Ben's hollow eyes - now glassy with affection which was pouring down from them as a heavy rain, soaking Hux from top to toe. The usual dolour had vanished without a trace, and the only emotion filling that heavenly gaze seemed unreal for the general.

Just as the next words which flew out of Ben's mouth.

"Armitage, I love you..."

Ben pulled Hux even in a tighter embrace, kissing him with a timid passion. His scar's hue somehow became more intense, pulsing with deep crimson, as if the whole blood had flowed to his face. The sight was gorgeous. The general couldn't decide whether he wanted rather to kiss the wound or to be kissed by this beautiful Ben...

Hux suddenly felt the wetness coming out of the boy's eyes, dropping also at his own cheeks. The tears of an immense devotion kept streaming down, crystal and pure, finally free of any sign of despair. He kissed them off patiently, hydrating his drained mind with this life-giving affection.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..." Ben kept whispering faintly into Hux's mouth, soaking his skin with a sweet sound of these three plain words.

"Ben..." Hux's voice shattered when he tried to form a proper reply. His hand reached for the boy's cheek, touching the scar with unconstrained admiration. The general's corps couldn't stop shaking, desperately yearning for more and more of his Ben (he would never get enough...)

"Y-yes, Armitage?"

These imploringly opened eyes were telling everything. Same as this voice trembling from emotion and hidden apprehension, these eyebrows knotted with impatient waiting, this immature, outwardly cold heart warming up especially for the general, overflowing with those bizzare feelings...

"Ben... you know that I love you too..."

The claim seemed barely audible, but it was enough, at least to be strewn with tender kisses from those mild lips of his sweet Ben.

"Oh, Armitage... it was worth to be awoken just to hear this from you..."

For this creature he could be Armitage. He could be literally anything what Ben wanted him to be.

He would do everything just to be loved like that.

A/N: Maybe the pic below isn't that much connected with the plot (although it isn't without a point also!), but this is literally one of the sweetest and soothing with gentless Kylux fanarts I've ever seen, so I think it fits here perfectly! I don't know why the hell it looks so blurred, but couldn't find a way to fix it :(

Anyways, I simply had to share this with you guys!

Hope you enjoyed this one shot :)) English isn't my native language, so I'm sorry for any mistakes! Feel free to comment and share your opinion <3