𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟓

3 months later Yn/ pov

3 months later
Yn/ pov

The sun was shining through the small cracks and holes through the walls. You could hear the creaks from the old wood setting.

It had been about 3 months sense sense the incident. Luda Mae had trust me enough to go out and about now. Thomas was still a bit timid with me but I knew he was just watching out.

I was laying in bed waiting for Thomas to unlock me from the chain I was connected  to from my headboard. After a bit Thomas large figure opened the door and he walked to me.

"Good morning" i smiled at him
He grunted back and the chains at my ankles and then he got up and unlocked my wrist. I sat up and watched him walk out.

You see...me and Thomas  relationship was very odd. One minute we slept together and the next were ignoring each other.
He was a more on and off
Kind of guy you know?

Getting up out of bed I went to my wardrobe and got a dress to change into.

I walked down stairs and saw Luda Mae in the kitchen. I walked to her wanting to ask a question.

"Hey mama..I got a question?" I said looking at her then looking at the breakfast she was making. "Yes dear?" She asked me.

"Well I was wondering" I grew nervous "do you think I could go to work with you?" I seen Thomas out of the corner of my eye stop eating his food.

"Oh well uhm..hon you have to ask Thomas. Your his after all" I heard her say
Sighing I hated that,that was what I was to him. I walked to Thomas and sat beside
Him

Looking at him "can I?"
He shook his head no "oh please please"
I put my hand on his thigh.

He still ignored me and ate his food
I pushed my hand up further and touched his bulge. I hated doing this to even get his attention. But it was all I had left.