𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟒𝟓

Babbles and sneezing was heard from the crib Groaning "it's your turn" y/n said turning over to sleep

Groaning "it's your turn" y/n said turning over to sleep. Thomas grunts before getting up and walking towards the crib Thomas gently grabbed the baby putting him in his arms.

Y/n sighed leaning up a bit and taking her shirt off, Thomas got back in bed and gave Nathan to her. Nathan cooed and giggled a little before latching and sucking onto her breast.

Thomas yawned laying down about to sleep
Y/n watched as the baby soon fell asleep.
Slowly she laid Nathan down in the middle of the two, not caring to put her shirt back on she laid down and drifted off to sleep.

Thomas had woken up first per usual.
The baby's was snuggled into y/n, Thomas slowly put his hands on the baby's head and brushed out his curls.

He stared at y/n as she slept. She was at peace.
She soon started to stir awake, he kept looking at her. "Do I look that good?" She asked chuckling opening her eyes

Nodding "always" he put his hand on her cheek.
The baby started to wake up and went straight to whining. Fun.

Thomas was still consumed and startled by the babys outburst.
"He's fine he just needs his diaper changed"
She said

————
As the months went on Nathan got bigger,
His hair was still short and curly but everything else started to grow. Months turned into years and Nathan was 10 now.

As sad as it was, y/n had trouble having another kid. She and Thomas had stopped after a while and where ok with there one son for now.

Monty had passed on, but two weeks after his death a stray dog was on there porch. In which Nathan named the dog Monty.

Hoyt still never changed, he was still witty and had attitude.

Luda was getting older and wasn't able to do as much.
———-
"Nathan get me that bowl" Luda Mae said pointing to the big bowl as she was rolling the dough out.
Nathan jumps off the chair and towards the cabinet to grab the bowl before brining it Luda.
"Here you go" he said smiling

She smiled back "than hon"
"stop it don't call me that, I'm not a baby's anymore" he said stumbling over some of his words

"Your my baby" y/n came up from behind him and kissed his cheek

"How was school?" Y/n asked Nathan gulped before slouching a bit "he got into another fight" Charlie said.

Charlie would drop off and pick up Nathan from school sense most places now days where miles away from the house. "What happened? You don't have any bruises?" Y/n looked at his face and arms to examine

"Well obviously mom- you see this kid pushed a girl down at the beginning of the year right? So I told him if he did it again I would fight him. So he did it again and well- I fought him"
Nathan said proudly

"I'm glad you helped the girl but you don't need to hit kids you know your much stronger then them" y/n looked at him sternly.

Thomas footsteps came up and into the kitchen
"Hey dad" Nathan ran up to hug Thomas.
Thomas put his hand on Nathan curly hair and rubbed it.

"Cmon dad I wanna learn how to cut meat like you- you said yesterday you would teach me. Please- please- please" Nathan said
Thomas sighed before nodding And taking Nathan's hand before going down into the basement where a young man and women were dangling- just kidding. Some cow meat was on the table and ready for them both to hack away.

Charlie, Luda and y/n walked out onto the porch
"Did you ever think this would be your future?"
Mama asked
Chuckling "no honestly I thought I'd cut my future short"

Charlie pats y/n shoulder
"Things are changing, it's almost the 80s, maybe we should find a home closer to town" he said looking out at the sun

"Really?" Luda said looking at him
"That kid in there is our only hope but he also is a normal kid..it's best we let him have that life"
Charlie said

Y/n smiled " new houses are getting built, what's gonna happen if people find out about the deaths?"

"I'm a cop remember? I just ruled it all as conspiracy" Hoyt laughed a bit taking a swig of the beer in his hand.

"I'm glad I came here" y/n said
Mama smiled "we all are"

The dog was laying beside them on the porch in the same spot that Monty would.
Y/n would look out at the porch sometimes and see a man that looked like Monty but younger.

She wondered if it was her imagination or if he was really watching over them.

Hoyt put his hand over his face
"Cmon let's get inside this Texas heat it hot"
He groaned opening the door.

The all walked in the door shutting.

———-

I don't know if this book of finished or not

I don't know if this book of finished or not. I may keep writing on as the kid gets older but only if you guys would read it.
:)