<3

P.S:

Umm your author is out if ideas so I'm going to make this book about scenarios now😚

Thank you for your co-operation.
____________________________________

Guide:

Y/n: Your name

C/n: Child's name
____________________________________

???:
I guess cleaning the attic with mom was actually a good idea since we get to spend some quality time together.

A mysterious box fell infort of the 7yr old girl but what really caught her eyes was this book looking figure covered in a pink wrapper she decided to unwrap it and take a "peek" but got carried away.

???:
Hmm what is this looks like some old shaggy book...oh it's a diary let me see who it belongs to.

As she opened the book it said
Y/-- Diary sadly the name of the person was ripped off
(weird isn't it?)

???:
Eww this book is filled with lovey dovey stuff...my favourite!

The book was filled with a whole lot of simping clearly the person who wrote it had a obsession.

Want to see some of the pages..?

11/04/22
(Monday 11/April/2022)

It's been days since I last had a conversation with him and I just can't get rid of it I made the worst possible impression out there...I just couldn't help myslef whenever I'm near him my heart starts beating like crazy, I can't think straight and my stomach feels like it's been tighed into knots but it is progress, I'm planning on making him a box of cookies and giving it to him I just hope it goes as planned.

(12/04/22)
(Tuesday 12/April/2022)

My plan was a success I didn't mess it up and he offered to be friends with me and even gave me his phone number! I just really hope Felecia doesn't get in the way since she also likes him but I will not give up!

(13/04/22)
(Wednesday 13/April/2022)

Hi diary! Today he complemented my cologne and even walked me to class while holding my hand and I cannot forget that he also walked me home while sharing his earphone with me!!! I just hope that he actually likes me and isn't toying with my feelings because that would really be a bummer.

*Some pages later*

(23/01/24)
(Tuesday 23/January/2024)

Hey diary a lot has happened since I wrote on here I just wanted to say my life has become smoother me and him I mean- Allen have stared dating and well that's really all...I don't think I'll really write in this diary anymore

-♡Diary by Y/n♡
____________________________________

???:
Oh so this is mommy's diary!

Y/n:
Okay I'm ba- hey! what's my old diary doing in your hands c/n?

C/n:
What diary
*throws book*
I don't see anything.

Y/n:
C/n~
(You said while chasing your child around the house and once your intention was to catch her and tickle her)

____________________________________

Author's note:

Let's get married😍