Early morning calls with Allen?

Guide: 

Y/n: Your name

________________________________________________________________________________

You were in Ottawa, Canada at the time while the Krew was in California, USA, you missed Allen quite a lot, the both of you hadn't talked in quite a while, which was last week the night the Krew was leaving. No calls, no messages, you tried to distract yourself, gaslighting yourself into thinking that he's just busy, as a natural overthinker you took it that he didn't care about you, the thought of him leaving you was soul crushing, you decided to be the bigger person and call him..without mentioning anything about him leaving you.

You waited on edge as you pressed on the call button of your phone, calling Allen, the phone said calling and immediately said ringing, you waited and waited as you were about to press the drop button he picked up. The call wasn't a video call, all you wanted was to hear his voice.

Allen:

Hi my love how are you?  **His voice sounded groggy, he had only woken up now, you felt guilty that you were the reason he was woken up**

Y/n: 

Hi  Al, did I wake you up? **You felt guilty and  the tone of your voice showed it**

Allen:

Hmm? Oh you did but it's fine, I was supposed to be awake 40 minutes ago anyway. 

Y/n:

New place, same person **You joked about his bad habit of sleeping in**

Allen giggled, at your words as he hung up the call, you wondered why when you got a video call from him, you quickly accepted. You were lying on your bed on your side, only your eyes and forehead visible,  Allen on the other hand wasn't even visible to the camera.

Y/n: 

Ghosts calling me? **You said as you raised one of your eyebrows**

Allen:

Maybe~ Anyways I just wanted to see your eyes, I'm going to go and shower, I'll be back.

Y/n:

Okay! Come back soon though..

20 minutes had passed by and Allen hadn't returned, hygiene wise that was good but it was lowkey boring but atleast you were on call with him. You opened Tik Tok and started to watch some videos, laughing, giggling and gasping at the Tik Tok's eventually a feminine voice spoke up.

?:

Allen hurry up! **The voice shouted outside of the room he was sleeping in**

You paused the video and put the call on full screen, focusing on the voice, then realizing it was Kim!

Y/n:

Hi Kim! **You said smiling, Kim's like your girl-friend (MINE GRR🐺🐺🐺) , all shopping spree's you did were with her whether in real life or online.

The door burst open and Kim grabbed the phone.

Kim:

Allen, I took Y/n she'll be with me for now! **Kim shouted as she giggled leaving the room with his phone**