<3

Guide:

Y/n: Your name
____________________________________

Have your heard we're having a new student?

I heard she's a girl.

Probably a brat.

Ugh I'm tired of these new kids who come and act like they own the school.

Mmm cheeseburger.
(Roblox refrense btw)

I hope the new kid is nice!

____________________________________

As everyone in the hallway were talking about the new student each person one by one slowly kept quite as the new aroma entered the hallway it was a vanilla-caramel sort of scent.

The new girl has arrived..

She looked so beautiful, the student also had a great sense of fashion.

She

Was

Perfect

You could see the glitter in everyone's eyes as you passed by, although some gave you weird looks you just ignored them.

The bells rang meaning everyone should go to class but since you didn't know were the principal's office was you asked around and well you got assisted by a boy with glasses, curly hair, and beautiful lips but he wasn't your ideal boyfriend..

You did well in most your classes every teacher and even the principal liked you, you didn't really bother getting friends at that school because most of the people wanted to be friends with you because of your looks they never treated you like a regular student.

{Two weeks later}

Y/n:
Hey Chloè could you tell me why everyone is whispering?

Chloè:
Oh well that's because we are having some new students coming to our school..

Y/n:
Oh okay, thanks!

As you were unpacking your books from your bag everyone went silent you thought something came up till you heard someone shout out your name..You turned around to see the Krew well at least part of them considering Kim and Betty already finished college.

{Backstory}

When you were still young around 5 years old, the Krews' mother told your mother that they were moving you were upset but would video call them everyday until you suddenly lost contact with them.

It was amazing to see them again especially Allen considering you were closer to him..

Wenny: