FB2

It was early in the morning. I woke up and freshed up followed by dressing as soon as possible so that I won't be late to the university. I straightened my fit and hair while looking in the mirror and moved to the dining hall.

There I saw Namjoon hyung

There I saw Namjoon hyung. He is my cousin as well as my senior considering our age gap isn't that big and he also helped me get into this university.

 He is my cousin as well as my senior considering our age gap isn't that big and he also helped me get into this university

"Good morning hyung", I greeted Namjoon hyung. "Morning Tae", "will you make the breakfast or are you going to leave your poor hyung's stomach empty, and have it in the canteen?" He asked me. "No,I will cook." I said. "You are the best dongsang" He says, acting emotionally.

"Best dongsang who won't burn the kitchen down in the process of cooking" I correct him

teasingly knowing he doesn't know how to cook. "Was dissing me necessary?" He was low key mad now.

"Ya so that Jin hyung doesn't have to later", I said, pinching his cheeks so as to ease his anger at me. Jin hyung is Namjoon's boyfriend. Sweet, handsome,charming and a funny person. No wonder opposites do attract. Namjoon hyung is a serious, down to earth guy and Jin hyung is chaotic and a funny guy. But both are extremely introverted. I don't know much about their love story but their relationship is cute. Namjoon hyung must be the dominant one I guess.

This thought took me back to my encounter with Jungkook yesterday. And the way he was all dominant. Unknowingly a smile formed on my face and my cheeks blushed a dark shade of pink. "Why are you smiling?" Asked Namjoon hyung while I was preparing the omelet. "Nothing hyung."

I replied but he wasn't satisfied with my answer. "You got a girlfriend? " he asked suddenly. "Umm... no.. why hyung?" "Just curious", he said.

I served hyung and finished with breakfast. I went to check myself in the mirror once and then I was off to the uni. Let's just maybe have a peaceful conversation with Jungkook.

I was walking to the classroom. It was Geography. I was right on time. I saw Jungkook entering the class. He looked as handsome as he did yesterday. I gave him some space to sit beside me?