Stu-dying 2

"Don't you want to complete the notes?" I asked my man. "Fuck the notes, I want you tonight", he said in anger. Which bought butterflies into me as I saw him kissing me lustly. His hands traveled to my back, whereas my hands were on his chest. 

My spec was already on the table. The plates should have been put to wash. I pulled out and said,"Let's wash the plates." "Ya fine", he rolled his eyes. I saw him sulking. I quickly pecked his cheek and started to take the plates to the sink. 

Not to be jealous but his house is so big inside. Outside it didn't seem like one. Everything was high in technology. I was literally confused as the tap had a touch sensor. 

Jungkook came behind me and tapped the tap and showed me, "hehe" I giggled out of embarrassment. "This was driving me crazy, when they made this kitchen", said Jungkook. As he back hugged me and started putting the soap on the remaining plates. I quickly rinsed the water on them. 

Jungkook put the leftovers in the fridge. As he asked me, "You want coffee Tae?" "No! Baby but….." "but?" "I want some ramyeon", I told him as my grin grew and so did he. "Comeon jump", he commanded as he came closer. 

I jumped on his waist, he didn't delay at all as he started kissing me roughly. Guess some  tension between us. I was moaning between the kisses as his lips tasted so good and addictive. He was taking me to his room stumbling but not letting me down, as he would sometimes place me on walls and kiss lustly as if I'm not gonna kiss him the next day. 

We went to his room or maybe he took me to his room. He placed me gently after pulling out for air. I was breathing heavily and so did he. "Wow! That was so hot!", he exclaimed. "Why wouldn't it be, because you're hot", I told him and pulled him for another session. 

"Your moans are so addictive, I think I won't be able to stop tonight", he said as he was searching something on my face. "Then don't stop", I said. This time he started kissing me gently as the first kiss which was initiated by him. 

His hands now were encircling my waist as if signaling me to remove my pj's shirt. I'm so insecure about this. Jungkook got up and removed his tee and threw it. He didn't leave me to see his body. I forcefully pulled as I said, "Let me see." "What?" He asked. "Umm.. you", I hesitantly said. "You're seeing me", he told me. "Nothing, just kiss me already", I said as I pulled him. He chuckled. 

The lights were dim as I remembered something. "Will your parents come tonight?" "They won't", he continued. He got up and saw me as he knew what I wanted. I touched his toned abs which brought wow to my face. He chuckled as I was going to caress his tits which were soooo big. 

As my hand went there he held me and again paid attention to my lips by just smooches. He intertwined our hands above my head as he slowly started pecking my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my chin then he slowly went to my neck area where he stopped as if he realized something. 

"I like you so much Tae", he said. "Me too", I said as I was moaning as he was sucking my skin. His hands under the shirt which made me realize I didn't even remove my top. I quickly pulled it out and threw it, as Jungkook took a minute and again started sucking my neck. He marked me all over the neck and collarbones. I was just tired of moaning. 

He was now working on my nipples which bought  a giggle in my mouth. I became a moaning mess as this was sensitive to me. He started to slide his tongue down the way to my belly pecking there and laying his head making comfortable on it as if it's his pillow.

"This is so good to sleep on Tae", he exclaimed. I let him rest there as my hands interlocked in his smooth hair. I thought he would continue but soon I could hear some snores coming from my guy. 

Like what?Is it real? This guy just slept when we were intimate. This is crazy! "Jungkook,'' I whispered. He didn't answer so I said loudly. "Jungkook, are you really sleeping? Wow! Man, you better pay for it." 

Just like that I slept feeling annoyed but my inner self was happy that I could get a person like Jeon Jungkook to be my boyfriend. 

_____________*
Isn't that pic too hot?

So I was thinking of having a separate book of Taekook fiction. Maybe when I get free from my work I'll have to do it.

Drop some ideas maybe like text au or something like that.