My Dumb boyfriend 3

Jungkook's POV

I came home after the classes got done and it seemed suspicious. Wait, Tae came home? He doesn't come home so early. Where is he though? I got to know after seeing his coat hanging.

I went up to the kitchen. "Tae baby?" I called out no response. Maybe he's in the room? So I went to the room and first knocked it so that I could get a response. "Come in", he said.

I went in. "How are you so sure about me coming home?" , he said. As I see him sitting on the bed with a umm... lingerie on his body. I see him in shock. Like how come he got what I wanted for so long.

"So, daddy~ please fuck me hard", he said looking so sexy on that black clothes which I want to rip right now. "Can I?" I asked him. "Yes! Please", he said.

Taehyung's POV

He came to me and crushed his lips and his hands were caressing all over my body. He removed the lingerie of me as his lips were already doing his work.

He backed off slowly and said in his deepest voice,"you know you're so sexy tonight" "I'm always under you.... Daddy~" I said seductively.

This works. Calling him daddy will always. His lips started over again and this time he laid me on the bed. Likewise his lips were on my neck leaving love bites and me being a moaning mess.

He slowly went to my chest area and started sucking my nipples. From there he saw me and smirked. I wanted his lips right on me. "Come here daddy", I said and he came immediately. I smashed my lips and sucked them as if I won't get them tomorrow at all. My hands were unzipping his pants and his shirt.

Jungkook deserves all of it as he's such a lovely boy who is younger than me yet takes so much care of me. His abs were in display and I just stared at those abs and below came his big d.

"Just suck as a good boy you're", he said. I pecked him and went to his d. I first off started with rubbing it meanwhile Jungkook was caressing my lifted up ass. This was making me go uwus.

I started up with small licks. "Tch... that's so good Tae. Keep going", he said. So small licks later became bobs and his groans grew a lot more. He was encouraging me more and more. "Ah... yes right there. Ba-by. This is so good ah... I just want y-ou right now. Ah...."

I got up after he came inside my mouth and I cleaned with my good tongue."Remove this", he said, more demanding. "Why can't you do it yourself? " I questioned. He immediately kissed me. As his hands worked on the lingerie. Slowly unzipping it and not leaving my lips.

I pulled off breathing heavily as he fully removed the lingerie. "You know what?" "Hmm?" His voice is so deep omg. "I'm so needy now", I said. "on your fours now" he said. Which was quick for me to act on.

I turned back and as I was on fours already. I could feel something wet tingling. I happened to turn back and see that Jungkook was eating me up. My moans were uncontrollable. Just then something flashed through my mind. I turned over to him and I could see him confused.

"69?" I asked. "Let's do it, but I want your ass." He commanded. "Ask me for it", I said teasingly. "Your daddy wants that strawberry ass of yours. Can he get it?"

"Ya sure, why not", I said smilingly. Within seconds my ass was on his face. Without a second wasting he started eating me out. I positioned myself and did my job;)

His licks were getting sloppier and I couldn't concentrate on my job right then. His hands were caressing all over my ass and my back too. I was getting so distracted that I could hardly suck his d.

"Kookie?" I said. "Not kookie, daddy baby" he said. "Oh da-daddy you're distracting me I can't have you now." "You're already wet now so come up. I'll shove you inside", he said.

I got up and was on fours again. His hands were now on my hips slowly caressing my back. I could feel something filling up now. I slowly took in and left a moan. Jungkook heard it. "Feels good?"

" Yes Daddy", I said. He let me adjust."Move daddy", I said. "Sure why not?" He said. Slowly he started moving. It was so slow that my moans were leaving out of my mouth. "Fas-ter, fas-ter", I said. "Yea, your moans are inspiring me strawberry, Ah", he told me.

" I w-want your l-lips on m-mine, c-can I g-get them?" I asked. "I'm all yours tonight baby", he said. His d was in me still, I got up and leaned back as I wanted his lips. His hands made their way to my stomach. One of my hands was over his and the other on his head holding and kissing him as if I'm dying right now. I was moaning and battling his tongue right there.

I swear to God his tongue is way better than Yoongi's tongue technology. Sorry Yoongi, my boyfriend is better at this. Down there he was hard and thrusting right on spots. I'm already close and he knows that, as I was holding it back but letting a few drops. He was on his protection. "I'm cumming so should you too", he said and we both came together.

I rested myself on his chest in that same position and he pulled his d away and threw off the condom. He laid on the bed and covered me with the quilt. "I love you kookie", I said as I saw him coming towards me.

"I love you too strawberry", he said and I chuckled as I remembered him telling me about my strawberry ass. "You were so good tonight baby-" "So shall we have another round?" I asked.

"No no you'll have to go to work tomorrow so you'll be tired", he said caressing my head. "So,how did you know what I wanted?", he asked. "I'll remove the cables of the tv next time", I said. He chuckled and so did I.

Flashback

As per Jimin's suggestion I looked it up in Google and got to know it. Wait so he wants to make love. Like really? This baby has grown too much already and guess what Netflix will be banned in the house. Right now it's already 10am.

This isn't a bad idea at all. We never had any sexual intercourse. And my guy is so good at everything which will make me want him more.

So why not surprise him? I'll complete my work by 3pm and head to shopping for lingerie. I don't know how Jimin gets ideas from. I'm sure Yoongi goes hard on him.

It's already 3pm. I packed my stuff and went outside my office and locked it. On the way I met Jimin, "hey, why are you going so early?"

"For shopping", I said, not telling the rest of it. "Ok then buy a black one and netted. It'll suit you", he just said like that. "You a little piece of-" I hit him and he chuckled. "Go now, look sexy though. And have a great night", he said and waved me goodbye.

_____________*
The title was bought because of a real incident that happened in my life. This is kinda relatable but the author is good so she made it work here but not irl. Lol.

By the way the lingerie is below.

NSFW ALERT ⚠️