The reason

Friday afternoon...

I get a call from Deshon.

Deshon - "Hey babe. I'm on my way."

Me - "I'm not home right now but you have the key right?"

Deshon - "Yes."

Me - "You can go inside and wait for me."

Deshon - "Ok."

I am at mall looking for something to wear for our date. I walked into journey's to get some heels. I go to my car and drive home. When I get home I already had my outfit on. I walked in the door found rose peddles going upstairs. I saw him. I drop my stuff down. He comes to me. Passes me and goes to close the door and lockes it. I turned around when he was right behind me he kisses me pasionally. He lays me on the bed. He starts kissing my neck and stomach. I took his shirt off. He sat me up  on his laps. He took my bra off and put his face on my boobs. Then he turned arond while I'm still on him. He lays me down and starts kissing my neck and stomach. Then he went inside me. I started moaning. We stopped 2 1/2 hours later. We ordered some pizza it was about 8 o'clock. He goes down starts and gets the pizza. I run into the kitchen and get some plates with wine glasses and some sparking cider. I got sme strawberries with whipped cream. I walked up stair instead of running so I won't drop the food. We fed each other. We watched a movie in my room but didn't finsh it because we fell asleep. I woke up early and got us some food. I came back and he was still sleep. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him. I woke him up.

Saturday...

Me - "Good morning."

Deshon - "Good morning. I have something for you."

I got from on top of him. He got up and went into his pants pocket and got a box. I looked at it. He opened it. It was a necklace. I have his name on it.

Me - "Oh Deshon. It beautiful. It has your name on it. "

Deshon - "So know you will never forget me. You want me to put it on you."

Me - "Yes please."I

He put the necklace on me. He got his clothes from his bag and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I heard the water running. I went into his bathroom and got in the shower with him.

Deshon - "What the hell Keke? Shit! what are you doing here ?"

Me - "I want to take a shower with you."

I got out the shower and got dressed. Then he got dressed. We left to go skating for his birthday party at Cascades. We walked in Cascades.

Everyone - "Happy Birthday Deshon."

Deshon - "Thank you."

We both went in the car to talk about what he wanted because I didn't want to give it to him now. Then the song At Your Best-Aaliayah.

Me - " Oh don't mess with me right now. This is my jam. What? Oh. Ywah go ahead girl and sing it."

I start lip syncing it.

Deshon - "How about you let them sing the song."

I look at him in a crazy way. He starts laughing.

Me - "Now all that was not necessary."

We both got out the car and walked back in the skating rink. I got my skates and he got his. When we got on the floor Must Be Nice-Lyfe Jennings was just ending. At Your Best-Aaliayah came on.

Me - "I'm beginnning to think this was our song."

He smilied then asked the D.J. to play that song again. He asked everyone to gather around and got us all together.

Deshon - "Keonna come here."

I walked over to him.

Me - "What?"

Deshon - "Keonna, baby, I have been loving you for the first time I layed eyes on you. I don't want to let that go. So I guess what I'm asking you is..."

He got on his knee. I started crying with my had covering my mouth.

Deshon - "Will you marry me?"

Nae Nae - "Yes!"

Me - "Nae Nae?!? Yes."

Nae Nae - "Im sorry. I know."

I got low and kissed him and he put the ring on my finger.

Quentin - "Nae Nae come here here."

Nae Nae- Boy don't tell me what to do."

She walked over to him and he got on his knee.

Nae Nae - "No you didn't?"

Quentin - "Yes I did. Baby Do you know how long I  wanted to put this ring on your finger. A long time. And this is that time. Will you marry me?"

Nae Nae - "Let me think... yes."

Nae Nae kissed Quentin and then he put the ring on her finger."

Then it was time for us to leave the party because it was over. We all walked out the door. and into a car. Deshon drove to his home and told his parents. We walked to his room. I saw a drawing pad. I look through it and saw I think it was me.

Me - " Oh Deshon. This is nice.Is this me?

Deshon - "Huh?" Looking like he looking.

Me - "My lips are not big."

Deshon - "It expresstion." As he takes the drawing pad.

Me - "Awl." As I took the drawing pad back and getting my drink.

Deshon - "So since we are gettting married..." As he took my drink and drank it.

Me - "Should we buy a house?"

Deshon - "mhmm Naww!"

Deshon - " Well we can do things every night. " He said as he got up to get some chips.

Me - "So why you ask me to marry you? Give me a reason?"

Deshon - "I can give you 2." He said as he giving me back my drink and ran dowstairs.

Me - "You ain't cute, and you drank all my soda!"

He came back upstairs and got the laptop. In the next 30 minutes we both were sleep.