That Nice feeling morning

Sunday...

I woke up and the clock it was 10 o'clock. Deshon was laying on the end of the bed. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him. He jerked up.

Me - "Good morning husband-to-be."

Deshon - "Oh shit. What time it it? Good morning."

Me - "Its 10."

Deshon - "Oh."

He yawned and rolled over on top of me.

Me - "Deshon! Ahhh!"

Deshon - "Got you."

Then he started kissing me .

Me - "If you don't...Get... o..."

I started moaning.

Deshon - "What... you...trying..to..say?"

He took his shirt off and pulled away from me. I ran downstairs into the kitchen. He ran behind me and started tickiling me. He turned me around and started kissing me. He picked me up and put me on the counter. He got some stawberries and fed me. He took the other end and ate it. I started to take his shirt off.

Deshon - "I can undress myself but thank you."

Me - "Well fine them."

He started taking his shirt off.He started singing. I started with my fingertips on his chest and started going down to his happy line. I got in the beat of the song and clapped. We both laughed. He turned around and I jumped off of the counter. I ran upstair and heard him coming to get me. I jumped into the bed and layed in on my back. I saw him in the door way.

Deshon - "Now you gonna get it."

He closed the door and locked it. Then he climbed on top of me and started kissing me passionally. I started taking off my shirt as he took off his shorts. Then he went inside me. I started moaning.