The Talk

He started the car and drove to the house my mother left me. He parked the car in the parkway.

Deshon - "Hey babe. I'm going to take the car to get my stuff from my parent's house. Oh and did I tell you that they don't live there anymore? So we can give the house to Quentin and Angelinae."

Me - "Oh ok."

I walk in the house and goes straight into the kichen. Deshon was following behind me. I get out the corn and start cleaning it as Deshon sat down to watch.

Deshon - "I think we need to talk."

Me - "About?"

Deshon - "Well think it is time to start a family."

Me - "Well we don't have to."

I smiled at him and he looked up from the counter. As he smiled back.

Deshon - "So you mean to tell me that your pregnant?'

I stopped clean the corn. I smiled at him. He got up from the chair and came behind me and hugged me. I turned around and kissed him.

Me - "I think you will be a great father one day."

Deshon - "Thank you."

Me - "How about in 7 monthes?"

He stopped hugging me and looked at me.

Deshon - "So you are pregnant?"

Me - "Yes."

He started tearing up. He pecked me on my lips.

Deshon stared kissing me passionally and when I put the corn in the pot. Deshon was hugging me from behind. I put the top on the pot and turned around. I turned around and got my legs . He put me on his back.

Me - "Deshon?! NO?! Put me down."

I started laughing. He walked upstairs and led to the master bedroom.  He turned around and layed down while I was under him.

Me - "Deshon ! Your on top of me! Get off! Your a punk."

I started laughing again. He turned over and started tickkling me. I was laughing so hard that my stomach was hurting.

Deshon - "There's all these pretty girls out here, but your the one I love. I love you."

Me - "I love you too."

I pecked his lips, but then it got intensed. He started kissing me passionally. I pushed him off and try to run downstairs. stop and looked around, but when I turned around again he was right there.

Me - "Ahhhhh!"

He got me and started tickkling me. I started laughing some more.