INTRODUCTION

I would like to think that I am a someone who sees more than the average person, you know in terms of perspective. I don't process things much more quickly than your average "Joe" but I look at things from a new "angle" and yet I can't even think of everything. Others still have wonderful ideas but aren't considered as intelligent or as talented as others. My name is, well I don't actually know my real name but, people call me Joker. I live with my Uncle Luke and Aunt Jane, they aren't married or anything. My parents died when I was too young to even think for myself (or about eleven months old.) No one knows how they died but, everyone likes to make these crazy conspiracy theories. They say "Joker's parents joined the illuminati" or "They were rogue secret agents that had to disappear" and the classic "It was ALIENS, man." As funny as the aliens one is, you could say it got old real quick. Anyways, we live in England, or at least what remains of it. You see a long time ago, my ancestors fled the United States after some sort of attack that basically made that whole continent unlivable. The air was toxic and the ground was polluted so no one lives there anymore. England may very well be the last place on Earth where civilized humans live. I say civilized because this group of people formed after the U.S. incident calling themselves "The Huns" after that barbarian group from ancient China (if you ask me they might as well be related.) They terrorize what's left of Europe because they seem to think that all out chaos is the way to go and that we should all embrace it. I think that's a bunch of hoofla, but I digress. I would just like to share some of my more defining moments of my life with you, small little snippets that may or may not give you a new perspective about the way you view things. So let's get started.