Chapter 2: Friends and Such

I had lots of friends growing up, they influenced my every decision from what I wore, to what I ate, to what I studied in school. Friends like Nick, Carla, Gomez, Ellen, Jo, and Travis, have kept me going even during the times I was less than reasonable. Carla was blonde and had that typical American intuitiveness, which makes sense because her relatives came from the Americas, she was arguably out of her mind but tended to be one of the sweeter more innocent ones. Gomez was one of the more serious ones of our group of friends he tended not to get sarcasm as easy as "normal" people did. He was tall with blue eyes and maple brown hair, He was of British descent and had a slight accent when he spoke. Especially when he said the word "Alright." He enjoyed the "greaser" look with slicked back hair and brown leather jackets, he was a quite handsome if you ask me, and a hit with the ladies. Ellen was the friendliest one in the group, the amount of times she has walked up to and hugged random strangers just to say hi would surprise you, I lost track myself. She had a habit of being too involved with everyone's love lives, that girl was basically Cupid, but even so she was one of my better friends in life. Although she wasn't the tallest girl in the world she had the biggest personality. She dyed her hair many different colors throughout her life so much, she no longer remembers her original hair color. She is also a huge fan of makeup she might even make a career out of it one day. Jo or Josephine was the tomboy of our group. All though shorter than most she had the biggest attitude and by far the most sass. Her black long hair and brown eyes were not only very attractive, but also terrifying when she was agitated. I have only ever had one experience where she was legitimately angry with me, and that was very unpleasant to say the least. Lacy was one of the best friends I had ever had. I could tell her anything and she could tell me anything, we had that kind of friendship. She was of Spanish descent with maple brown hair and glasses that she rarely wore. She was one of the dorkiest people I had ever met in my life. We had a lot in common, she also played the piano and was much better at it than I was. She was very awkward at times, personally I thought it was hilarious. Last but not least Travis, what a character. He was clumsy and athletic with his "I can do anything you can do, but backwards" attitude. How he has made it through life without any crippling injuries still astonishes me. With his black hair, black eyes and goofy square rimmed glasses he is a perfect mix of athlete and geek. Not being the tallest person in the world, but also not the shortest, he makes it his life goal to make up for not being perfect. He sits on the third spot of our schools track team. I am the very average person in our group. I tended to have the most sarcastic attitude and be very stubborn. I have wavy black hair and black eyes. I wasn't the most athletic person in the world but I get by in gym class. I played the piano and am very proficient at it if I do say so myself. This isn't all of my friends, but these are the ones that are most important to me.