060 ; rogue dementor

∴━━━✿━━━∴

∴━━━✿━━━∴

QUIDDITCH ROLLED AROUND AGAIN THE NEXT DAY.

it was a terribly stormy day, it was a struggle to see players through the thick and heavy rain. you were holding your umbrella super tightly so that it wouldn't fly away, you had seen one zooming out of a hufflepuff's hand just earlier.

you were at the very front like usual, looking around for harry.

you had your hair down so that your raincoat would fit over it, you were cheering for harry even though you could barely see him.

"still cheering for that potter?"

you shriek quietly, flinching and falling forwards.

a hand grabs the back of your coat as you lean dangerously over the stand. he pulls you backwards, you puff out some air.

you look at the recipient, it was the same male you had talked to in the first year, you grin, "hello, blaise-kun!" you greet.

he looks at you in slight confusion, "kun?"

you just nod, "yup!"

he blinks, you blink back.

you just turn back to the match, not wanting to miss anything.

but it seems you already had, in the time span you had looked away, the end of a gryffindor girls broom got struck by lightning and she was sent pummeling down towards harry.

but it seems he saw the snitch because he went zooming passed a teacher stand, off into the clouds along with the hufflepuff seeker.

you squint your eyes, trying to get even a peek. blaise looks at you in amusement before strolling off somewhere else.

you look up, the hufflepuff seeker was falling rapidly back down to the ground. his hair was crazy and frizzy and he looked awe-struck.

your hands slap over your mouth as harry starts pummeling down to the ground, he was without his broom and was headed straight for the hard ground.

you see dumbledore raise his arm from another stand, probably doing something to save him.

↢ ❦ ↣

"HE LOOKS A BIT PEAKY, DOESN'T HE?"

"peaky? what do you expect? he fell over a hundred feet"

"come on, ron. let's walk you off the astronomy tower"

"and see what you look like"

you look down at harry, his eyes were twitching.

"probably a right side better than he normally does" harry jokes, everyone breathes out in relief.

you all back up as he sits up.

"how are you feeling?" hermione asks.

"oh, brilliant"

"you gave us a right good scare there, mate" one of the twins says.

"what happened?" harry asks.

"well.. you fell off your broom" you say, glancing at ron who was holding a something wrapped in a gryffindor flag.

"really? i meant the match. who won?"

hermione stands up, glancing at you nervously, "um.. no one blames you, harry.. the dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. dumbledore was furious. as soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off"

"there's uh, something else you should know too, harry..."

you gulp slightly, looking down at the wrap in ron's arms.

"when you fell, your broom it... sort of.. blew into the whomping willow, and.."

he unravels the flag, revealing a bundle of sticks which was once harry's nimbus 2000.

"well..." he picks up the handle.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

∴━━━✿━━━∴

words ; 521

date posted ; 13/04/22

©_behindyou_