chapter 2 - can i have some?

the bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom to get to their next class. I stayed back though. Blondie also didn't get up right away. probably because he couldn't. I decided to make a good impression for once and help him.

"I can obviously tell your still smashed, do you want help?" I whispered to him. It didn't take long for him to answer

"s-sure can you take me back to my place? If not, That's fine too." He slurred his words together.

"yeah I can do that. I'm the one who asked first didn't I?"

"I guess so"

I got up and helped him up and he put his arm around my shoulder to keep him from falling over. We didn't go to the office to tell them we were leaving. We just went.

Everyone who saw us probably thought we were best friends by the way his arm was over my shoulder but in reality we didn't know a single thing about eachother.

we stepped outside and we walked toward my motor bike. He seemed kinda nervous to get on.

"have you ever been on one or what?" I said a little bit to harshly then I meant too.

" No. I work on them but never rode one" he said while he started to shake.

"it's not that bad. Don't be a pussy and get the fuck on already. One day I'll teach you, but you won't make it another day if u don't get on before I beat you." I teased him. It seemed to make him loosen up because he grabbed the helmet and got on.

he told me the directions to his apartment and it wasn't that far. Which I'm thankful for because it's hard to breathe with his hands squeezing so hard around my waist. I almost want to push his hands off but I know he wouldn't be able to stay on the bike due to his current situation.

we made it to his apartment and I helped him off the bike and lead him up the stairs he told me which apartment he was in and I guided him toward it.

once we got inside I slowly laid him on his bed. I didn't know what to do so I awkwardly sat on the edge of his bed

"Why did u even come to school today?" I randomly asked him

"I wanted to make a good impression."

"Oh.." he definitely did not make a good first impression by being shitfaced on the first day of school

"Yeah, yeah, I know I didn't do that. I don't really know why I came. It was a last minute decision I guess." He said as if he was reading my mind

"Why did you even do it in the first place if you knew there was school the next day?"

"because I wanted too? Is that a fucking problem for you? I don't even know you." He snapped back

"Stop being an asshole I'm the one who helped you in the first place. A 'thank you' would've been nice." I snapped back just as hard. It seemed to make him come back to his senses.

"Im sorry. Thank you for helping me." He slightly smiled

~

After awhile of awkward silence I finally caved in and turned toward him

"Can I have some?"

"What?"

"you heard me."

"I don't have any weed or shit left but I got a lot of alcohol. Want that?" He leaned up to face me

"definitely"

he got up and went to his cupboard to get the glasses and vodka. He gave me a glass and filled it. He then filled his own. Even though he was already hungover as shit he still poured himself a glass.

I put the glass to my mouth and the vodka poured down my throat. I missed the burning feeling running through my body sending shivers down my spine. I needed more. I poured myself another glass after another and so did he.

~

We were both so drunk we couldn't even make a proper sentence. We talked a lot but it was mainly about the society and the law. We both laughed until our stomachs hurt and we eventually stopped talking and just laid on his bed without saying a word.

that is until he bursts out in laughter making me jump. Why was he laughing? We weren't even talking?

"I don't even know your name! My name is Gram! What's yours?!" He basically shouted as if I'm not right next to him

"Black"

notes: hello! Thanks for reading! I'm sorry for rushing gram and blacks friendship I didn't mean to it just kinda happened. So yeah! ❤️