Chapter One

Chapter One

I explode

Nylon's POV

I am a son of Hades, My name is Nylon, everyone hates me already. They may not say it but, their actions, the way they avoid me, the way they stare at me, Nico and Hazel insist that they just don't know me. But then a new kid came along.

I got to know him well, half brother of Percy. His name was Kevin. He had great goals, he wanted to be a great warrior, better than Heracles himself.

"Nylon!" Kevin shouted from the arena, where he had been training with Percy. "Yes?" I answered politely. "Come here, would you?" Kevin asked equally polite.
I complied walked to Kevin and Percy.

Kevin grabbed my wrist and turned it upright, "Percy, do you see this?" He questioned, Percy studied closer, not seeing anything he shook his head. While Percy kept studying my wrist, intrigued, then Kevin thrust the sword into Percy's heart then, yelled, "No, Percy! Nylon why would you do such a thing?!"

Completely shocked, I didn't say a thing. Percy's sword lay by my feet. Percy had been personally training me on his own time though, so I bent, grabbed his sword and rolled out of the way before Kevin's sword had even begun its descent towards where I was a millisecond ago.

Chiron had just arrived, armed with his bow, "Percy! My dear boy, what has happened to you?" Chiron asked as he paled. Kevin dropped his sword and put his hands in the air as I pressed the cold steel to his throat. "Help! Nylon killed Percy and he is about to kill me!" Kevin shouted.
I stared, gaping at Kevin as he shouted those words. How could he lie so easily? Chiron overcame his shock and yelled at me, "Put that damned thing down now!" I dropped the sword, quick to comply, for Chiron had an arrow knocked and was aiming at my heart. "Yes sir, of course sir. But what Kevin has said is untrue!" I stated. Chiron sneered, "You dare lie to me, boy?!" I was shocked at how easily and willingly Chiron took Kevin's side.

I was on my knees now, in front of the Olympians, as they discussed my punishment. "Murder is punished with execution!" yelled Zeus.
"Be rational father, how do we know-" Athena tried to reason but was swiftly cut off by Zeus.
"Lets call it to a vote then. All in favor of the boys death?"
Ares, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Apollo, and Hecate all raised their hands. I awaited my death patiently. Finally I looked up as Zeus spoke up.
"I would let Ares cut your head off, but that would be too quick of a death, for you have killed our savior," Zeus paused, "So instead you will die of approximately seven lightning strikes."

I glanced at my father, but he was avoiding my gaze. I searched the room for sympathy, but found none, so I accepted my fate. I glanced at Zeus, "I am ready, Lord," I whispered. Zeus grinned, as he began his execution. My cries of anguish were surely to be heard even on Earth.

Third Person

Hades gasped, as he saw his sons dark blue eyes fade. Not because he was sad, but because he felt that his soul had taken a different route. Zeus looked at his brother, frowning. "What is it now brother?" he questioned impatiently. "He did not go to the underworld..." Hades stated shocked, as the ground began to shake, and a single ancient figure appeared in the middle of the room.

What do you think? Comment and Vote. Thanks.

~M