Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Guardian Ang- Wolf?

Nylon's POV

I looked inside, curiousity overwhelming me. Nothing? Chaos had a safe leading to nothing? I thought to myself and looked at the others to see disappointed expressions on their faces as well. Chaos chuckled, "You didn't think I would show you the palace's prized possesion that easily would you?" Chaos asked, "Only Silver Alpha will be allowed in the room, I will give him ten minutes, then he will come out with what belongs to him." The others groaned, and I chuckled. Chaos gave me a pointed look, and I nodded but before I went in I asked, "How did you know I was the wielder of this sword?" Chaos studied me for a moment then leaned in, "Your wings are black,"

****

The room I was in, which Chaos had closed the door behind me, had torches along the black walls, in the middle there was a black sword sticking out of a tree that was in the middle of the room, but it was no ordinary tree, it had black bark, and silver leaves. My heightened senses felt another presence in the room, but I brushed it off, assuming that Chaos was so powerful his aura went through walls. I aproached the sword warily looking around, then gripped the handle and pulled for all I was worth. Not a smart move boy, A voice growled in my head, the sword was removed from the tree, so I held it in front of me defensivly. Thats not possible, The voice remarked in my head. "Who are you?!" I questioned. A shadow, no, a giant black wolf with silver wings and something around his neck, leaped at me. I am Asenet! The wolf took a step closer, growling lowder with every sentence, guardian of Ladrón De Vida! Loyal to only Chaos and the wielder of this weapon! I was afraid, every name he had stated radiated power, but I wasn't going to let this wolf show me up so I spoke my name as well. "I am The Ghost King," I practically growled, "Wielder of Ladrón De Vida, Son of Hades!" I shouted, putting my nose against his snout, risky but hey, you only live- never mind. Asenet showed his submission by putting all his weight on his front paws as uf he were stretching. Wielder of Ladrón De Vida, Prince of Souls, I apologize for my outburst earlier, I was satisfied, and nodded then tried something new, I tried to speak in his mind as well. It is okay, I understand, you are supposed to protect Lifestealer with your life. I said in Asenet's mind, He rose and stared at me with those peircing silver eyes, But my dark blue ones met his, and understanding went through us, he lowered his head. The sword in the tree was a decoy, Asenet stated. Even though I already knew that, the sword was too light. Remove the satchel from my neck. Asenet requested. I obliged, and removed the satchel from his neck, then looked inside it. A black, one strapped bag, and a ring was inside. I took the ring out and studied it, it said, Ladrón De Vida on the side, which I automatically translated it to be Lifestealer. I never thought The Prince of Souls would speak spanish, Asenet stated incredously. And I never thought I'd have a silver eyed and winged wolf for a companion, I threw back at him playfully. Back to the ring though, It was made of stygian iron, A cross in the middle. Put it on and twist the cross, He said. I looked at him, put the ring on and twisted the cross. The ring shifted into a black leather grip for a black sword made of an unknown material, the hilt made it seem like a stiletto the way it wrapped around his hand. At the tip it began to curve. My thumb brushed against the bottom of the hilt and it turned back into a ring. Cool, I stated. I removed the bag from the satchel and put it on. It's disguised as a bow and quiver of arrows, Asenet informed me. How do I keep you out of sight? I asked him.
Imagine me as a tattoo that is placed where no one will notice, like your back. Asenet suggested. I tried it, I now have a gigantic tattoo of an angelic wolf on my back. The safe door opened, and I walked outside.

What do you guys think?! Let me know in the comments! What do tou think I should add? You can always pm me!
~M