Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Utopia

Third Person Nylon, On Utopia

Nylon stared at the women, confuzzled, "My lady, no offense intended, but wasn't Chaos, creator of the universe, a male," Nylon looked at his feet, afraid of the God's wrath. Nylon felt fear, and anxiety, fear of what the ancient god was capable of, for all Nylon knew, the god could turn him into a bird, and anxiety, for what was ahead of him. He heard a chuckle, "That stereo type was built because of the sexist Zeus, so I made myself a male, but my true form remains to myself, and my son here, Valle, and you, now." Chaos stated throwing a proud glance toward her son. "But, My Lady, why would you want me to go with you?" Nylon questioned, still confused. Chaos sighed, "I suppose it comes down to the fact that I need a commander for my army, one that I trust," Nylon was still confused, If she needs a commander for her army, why doesn't she give her son that rank? He asked himself, "Because, my son is not yet trained, and I love him too much to put him on the front lines." Chaos chuckled, then sighed, "Yes, yes, 'but why do I pursue you for my commander?' Well let us walk and talk, I'd like to get to where we are going," Nylon obliged, and followed her and Valle down the stairs that led out the tower, he presumed.
"As you know, I have watched your entire life, and I am impressed." Chaos begin
"Impressed?! No offense malady, but what I have been through is impressive?! I would have figured depressing but impressive?!" Nylon inquired, eyes turning black, grass underneath him dying.
"None taken, but yes I find your life impressive, for you have found happiness, friends or so you thought, and family, you managed to keep your pain within you." Chaos stated, kindly, calmly. Nylon just nodded, not exactly sure what to say, not trusting himself to say anything. "I was wondering if you would become my commander.... Become my family, gain your wings and your powers, and best of all your personal guards.

Was that long enough guys? Let me know please! Vote if you like the direction the story is heading. Thanks!
~M