︲𝟣𝟨

Sodus , Cemeteries —

how is future you? ;)

For the two weeks that George has had Dream's number, there hadn't been one day that passed where the neither of them texted one another. Even the simplest of texts passed and something as easy as a meme would be responded to in seconds, at least on Georges side.

dream | 5:48 p.m.

*attached image*

george | 5:50 p.m.

what is that.

dream | 5:50 p.m.

whale penis lol

read 5:58p.m.

To be honest, George was not sure whatsoever about Dream's tactic to humour him. He knew briefly of Sapnap and his friendship from whenever the boy would talk about it, but he hadn't experienced it first-hand. And now here he was, being sent whale penis' on the offhand while waiting for the blond to meet him after work.

dream | 6:15 p.m.

are you there already?

george | 6:18 p.m.

i had work before hand

of course i'm here already

dream | 6:19 p.m.

i hate u

george | 6:21 p.m.

how do you respond so fast

whore

dream | 6:21 p.m.

idk

read 6:23 p.m.

George didn't mind being friends with Dream. He'd like to believe that the blond was a good friend too, always smiling when they crossed paths at school, or catching up to him when walking the same way. And it wasn't only George that Dream had befriended, it was also his entire lunch table, of them all though, he frequently spent the most time with George.

But besides in school, in the cafe, and over text, they'd never exactly hung out. So, here George was, sitting in Dreams chair, in Georges cafe, waiting for Dream to show up at 6:30 p.m.

dream | 6:32 p.m.

i'm here

george | 6:32 p.m.

two minutes late

also you haven't even stepped through the door so no, you're not here

dream | 6:32 p.m.

catch me a break

read 6:32 p.m.

The bell chimed and Georges eyes find the blond, who waved at him with a grin and George made a quick escape from the cafe, saying his goodbyes to Tina who was working unusually later than she would normally.

"George?"

He'd reached Dreams side when his name is called, and viridian eyes turned to look over the brunet's shoulder, brows furrowed down and lips downturned.