︲𝟤𝟦

you , petit biscuit —

(i had to lol)

Quackity kicked the ball, it was his fault. Yet he stood and laughed and Sapnap, who held his nose and scowled.

"You bitch!"

"Woah! What the fuck? It's not my fault your face is so easy to hit." Quackity grinned, bouncing the football onto the grass, squishing flowers of the spring, to the naked eye they flattened and only rose up slowly.

Sapnap shook his head, "I'm going to kill you." He grinned slowly, looking up to meet with the four-foot Mexican, who was in fact not actually, a four-foot Mexican, and yet his face dropped and in a heartbeat he was running across the park and away from his murderer. Sapnap chased him down, and with a couple of yelps — all from Quackity — Sapnap had Quackity pinned down.

"They're idiots." Karl sighed, tilting his head and popping a sandwich into his mouth, George, beside him, laughed, watching his two best friends now fight like literal children and not like they were going to university in two seasons.

"They are." George grinned, stretching his feet out over the picnic blanket, there's peace at last without the other two boy's here, and finally George can hear the lapping of the waves in the lake beside them, and the rustle of leaves that grew back for the start of the spring. Though that same bitter breeze remained from winter, it was beginning to warm, and things came easier without having to dress up in so many layers.

"Where's Dream?" Karl questioned, looking toward his best friend, "I thought you both arrived together."

George nodded, "We did, but then Tina's Uber cancelled and so he went to go pick her up."

Karl groaned, lying back on the blanket, "Jesus, you did well." He laughed, and George only nodded, checking his phone for emails. Karl watched him, frowning and snatching the brunet's phone. "Stop. Checking. That."

"But what if they—"

"Shut up. Oh! Your boyfriend is back." Karl grinned, sitting up and George scoffed. Though he looked towards the blond, who was happily listening to Tina ramble, Callahan on the other side of him. And when he wasn't distracted by his boyfriend, George found that Punz had joined Sapnap and Quackity and was awkwardly staring at the both of them before bouncing the football on their head. Pavements separated the three groups, yet as a whole they were altogether, with grass growing long after the since-melted snow. And sweaters and scarves are still keeping their bodies warm.

Karl patted George's shoulder, smiling before walking off to greet Tina and Callahan, saying something to Dream before leading the other two off. Dream looked at them awkwardly, before scoffing and smiling at George.

"Hey."

"Hi." George tilted his head, shielding his eyes from the sun, the same, still life around them continued to sway in the easy breeze. Saccharine sunshine soaked into their skin, and warm kisses of spring were placed on strawberry lips, too pale pink skin crinkled when smiling, and sun-filled, weatherbeaten hands reached to clasp those of his boyfriend's.

There's trees that surrounded them, all of them, the sun shone through, mottled shadows that changed as the leaves did, dancing, swaying. "What are you thinking about?"

"Everything." George answered through bitten cheeks and red smiles, spring laughs and there was something so utterly beautiful right here, the start of spring and the goodbye of winter.

There was no London that they were thinking about, no talk of university, only carefree, childish laughter and picnics.

"You're thinking about how much you love me." Dream grinned, parting lips that showed off ivory rows of teeth. His hair was shorter than it was in winter, he'd cut it last week much to everyone's dismay. Though George would be lying if he said he hated it, in fact he thinks he preferred it shorter, running his fingers through the dirty-blond locks only for it to end abruptly.