11:11

Will I make it today? Will I catch the bus on time or will I have to sit outside in the rain again. I'll walk really fast, it doesn't matter the path is only three of my favourite songs away.
I wear my jacket and put in my headphones. See you soon, I say to the one tulip in our front yard. It's dull and hunched down like everyone on their phone now. Like me. As I scroll away on my Spotify to find a song with lyrics that match my mood today. I end up playing No. 14 pas de deux three times till I reach the bus stop. I made it.
I'm on time, the bus isn't here yet.
And it did not come for another 30 minutes. I was on time and I made it but that wasn't enough. I still had to wait in the cold till I started hating the song. Till I no longer got excited over my favourite part, 40 seconds into the song. Now it just sting in my ear and gave me a headache. I did not want to listen to it, I only wanted to sit in silence as the rain poured over my new yellow jacket and turned it into a muddy brown colour.
The sky was brighter at night than it was during the gloomy day. I open the window and watch the stars wink and shine at each other as if they're playing after a long day of being restrained inside. As if they're finally free to roam around flaunt their beauty. Long day. It's been a long day, maybe I should hit the bed. 11:11 reads my phone. 11:11, yearns my heart to make a wish. Do I deserve to if I haven't even prayed? And the minute passes by and I sleep with a yearning.