ㅤㅤ〘 鬼 〙hanami memories

For the whole duration of the ride, Arataki Itto couldn't calm the fluttering feeling in his heart.

It was a great thing that he was seated on the front, right next to Thoma who was driving the car. No one but him and Thoma could notice the oni's continuous tapping of his foot against the ground but since Thoma is driving, his attention is fully on the road.

"Yes Klee, I like Itto."

The oni runs his fingers through his hair while recalling the events that happened earlier. Although he was not quite a stranger to romance, knowing someone romantically liking you would get you quite flustered for obvious reasons. Luckily, you were fond of wearing a pair of headphones while embarking on road trips since talking for long periods of time tires you out.

Plus, Thoma's classic Inazuma CDs are not within your range of taste in music.

"Itto, you've been tapping the ground with your foot for a while now. Are you feeling alright?"

Albedo, who was seated behind Thoma's seat, has been watching Itto's knee continuously move up and down. The male was simply too observant to not notice the way Itto's knee was moving since he was looking around the scenery to find inspiration for a new illustration for his new side hustle.

It was a great thing that Klee was currently eating her breakfast, surprisingly in a silent manner. While you could barely hear anything from the conversation as you were staring at the cherry blossoms in the streets you're passing by. It honestly looks like you're one of the silent protagonists in a generic light novel.

"W-What? Ehem, of course Albedo, my bro! I'm okay!" Itto lets out a couple of coughs while giving his knee a slap, "I'm just excited for the picnic as all! HAHAHAHA, I challenged the Kamisato guy in an Onikabuto fight and oh boy, I've been looking forward to some action!"

With their personalities clearly contrasting with each other, both Ayato and Itto are a pair you'd never expect to work out. Someone as both majestic and pristine like Ayato Kamisato with a rather loud and mischievous oni like Arataki Itto is a dynamic none could even imagine. However, it did work out and it was all thanks to Thoma.