Gazing Across The Room

Writers note
I realise after writing this chapter this wasn't in the movie but it was a deleted scene from the second fantastic beast movie. So here's the video ⬇️ so watch this first before reading the chapter to get better context.

Theseus takes me to a fancy event he was invite to, from the Ministry Of Magic,
it was beautiful all the men are in suits and all the women were in beautiful dresses I was just blown away. Theseus and I are standing in corner of the ballroom, Theseus looks at me "I'll go talk to some people, and will dance,  and I won't talk to anyone for the rest of the night"  I look at Theseus a bit confused, Why does he think? I don't want him to talk to anyone ?. "why would you do that ?" He looks at me what a little bit of confusion on his face "Leta never liked me doing these type of things". Theseus gives me a small smile walks away to go talk to some people at the event. I see a performance is about to happen in the middle of the ballroom. I walk through the crowd of people to get closer to the performance to get a better look. I see a woman dancing with water around her following her every movement, so delicately, it was so beautiful.

Theseus Pov
I went to talk to some people at the event that I know. And see Margaret walk through the crowd of people to get closer to the dancer in the middle of the ballroom. I finish up my conversation with the people that I know in the event. I walk over to the crowd of people that are around the dancer. I see Margaret on the other side of the room. I was standing somewhere where she couldn't see me, but I can see her. she had such amazement and in her eyes, watching the dancer, it made me smile seeing her like this.

Margaret Pov
Later that evening people started dancing around the room Theseus finds me and asks me if I want to dance. Theseus pulls his hand out and gives me a smile, I smiled back at him and put my hand on his, Theseus pulls me in closer and we we started slowly spinning around the room. Slowly moving into a slow dance, this is so lovely, I thought to myself.