Chapter 19 Gannon's Perspective

When I got to school, something seemed off with Pit. He looked horrible, hair uncombed and shirt backwards. I tried to talk to him, but he just walked by. I wonder if he is mad at me for some reason. I got to History of the Battle of Light. And of course it was with her. You know, ever since we talked in the Make Your Own Weapons classroom, I can have small talk with her. I was about to ask her how the homework was last night, when I heard a loud boom. The ceiling seemed to be raining dust down on us. I yelled out into the dust, ¨CORN?? CORN, ARE YOU OK?¨. She yelled that she's fine. She started yelling about Robin and Pit. I offered to help and we stepped outside (even though Mrs. Rosalina told us to stay here). We both scanned the terrain for a sign of Robin or Pit. We were so busy searching for Robin and Pit that I didn't even notice we were holding hands until a couple minutes later. She quickly let go and kept walking. Then I heard a loud ¨oof¨. Then Corn started yelling and I got her to calm down. I looked down and saw a leg sticking out of the rubble. We moved the rock pieces and recognized Pit. He looked so crushed (literally). HIs lip was bloody, his leg had a gash, and he looked confused for a second. Then he looked like he realized something, but he kept it to himself. I tried to pull him up, but he moaned in pain. I decided to stay here while Corn went to find Robin. I really didn't want to leave her, but we decided that was best.

(To anyone reading this, I'm so sorry >~<  I completely forgot about this chapter so I went in and relabeled all the titles...)

(Sorry again...)