Chapter 9: Ganon's perspective

(in science)

 When I got to Science, we were partnered together. I picked Pit, mostly because I was too afraid to ask Corn. Then, Mrs. Min Min put us together. Does she not understand love? Anyway, I am pretty sure I just sat there with a grin on my face. Oh I hope I didn't look too embarrassed. Why do I always freeze when I am with her? I am pretty sure Pit knows, because he keeps looking at me and her, nudging me to say something. I try to form words, but it's like my tongue is no more. My mouth is dry and my palms get sweaty when I am in the same room as Corn. Corn and Pika did the planting part, while Pit took notes. She probably thinks I am such a loser for not doing any of the work, but believe me when I tell you, I WANTED TO DO THE WORK. I just couldn't. After Science, I went with Corn to the Make Your Own Weapons classroom. It's one of the only classes that we have together without anyone else in our friend group. She was unusually quiet that day. We were doing individual work, so we didn't talk anyway. At the end of class, I left, and then I remembered I needed to ask Mr. Wario a question about the project. When I went back, Corn was drawing something. Not to startle her, I knocked. She jumped and noticed me. I think I just saw a new shade of pink in her face. I asked if I was disturbing her, she said no. I actually talked to her. Even she looked surprised. We talked for a bit about school and I am pretty sure I saw someone out of the corner of my eye, but I ignored it.