Chapter 35: Ganon's Perspective

There he is. I went to meet Pit with Corn. Corn goes straight to Robin's bedside and starts talking to her. I asked Pit how he is doing, and he said fine, with a huge grin while looking at Robin. I whisper, "How'd it go with Robin?" He whispers back, "I shot my shot. And we both like each other! Aaah!" I pat him on the back, wishing I could do the same with Corn. It just seems really hard. They both fall asleep. Corn and I sit in the guest chairs, looking at our peaceful friends sleeping. She turns to me and asks if I want to see something. I say sure, curious. She pulls out her notebook and shows me a drawing. And it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen (other than Corn, of course). It was me, but drawn in a Corn style. It was amazing. I took a deep breath and shot my shot. I went to tell her I liked her, but then she blurted, "Yeah, I like you too". I just sat there, shocked. Then she backtracks and says, "Sorry, I shouldn't have been so forward like that. I thought I knew what you were going to say. I'm sorry." She gets up to leave, but then I say, "I like you too!" She smiled super big and said thanks. Then we stood there awkwardly. Then she says she had to go home. Her parents were probably wondering where she was. I half-hugged her and then she walked out. I like internally screamed for thirty seconds. Then I walked out too, practically floating in the air.