Chapter 3, The Meeting

No One's Pov:

Yuuichiro was lonely looking out the window while Yoichi was on the back of the carriage and King Guren sitting opposite to him "are we there yet" "We'll be there in 5 minutes brat." Yuuichiro rolled his eyes 'what would mum be making us do? Probably make us play a game.' Yuuichiro thought then giggled. Guren smiled at the sudden giggles. "Old man" Yuuichiro said as he sat up properly from his rather crouched pose and faced Guren "Yes Brat" Guren replied "Rock, Paper or scissors?" Yuuichiro made a fist signaling to start the am Guren smirked made another fist and replied "Don't come crying to me when you lose". Guren and Yuuichiro played for the following 5 minutes neither noticing they arrived in the palace from being too transfixed in the game.

"HAH! I WIN AGAIN OLD MAN" "YOU CHEATED YOU DAMN BRAT!-" They both heard someone clearing their throat, to be more precise that someone was the queen, Queen Krul Tepes of Vampires, next to her on her right stood Ferid and on her left stood an unamused Prince Mikaela they all wore blank faces of disappointment. Yuuichiro went red from embarrassment and Guren did too.

Mikaela Pov:

I must say, this isn't the best first meeting, certainly not the one I was hoping for, but I guess it's okay, as I saw the younger one go red it was so cute, his emerald green eyes as a sparkle of sunlight hits them, they shone and his hair, it may be messy but looked smooth. Wait, that sounds wrong- It was quite clear he was the omega from his build and looks.

Krul Pov:

He's being an idiot.. Like always. This is so stupid. "If you please Ferid, escort King Guren. And Mikaela, do what you please with the Prince. I'm going to my throne room. You know where it is."  I just started walking to my throne I can't believe I grew up with the buffoon, he hasn't grown up one single bit.

No One's Pov:

Mikaela offered a hand for Yuuichiro to take. Yuuichiro happily took it. They both smiled at each other and were each lightly blushing. For a bit Yuuichiro was mesmerized in Mikaela's eyes, just as Mika was in his. Yuuichiro wondered why everything felt so slow, yet fast, he liked it but it still felt a bit odd. Once Mikaela and Yuuichiro had left to enter the palace Ferid laughed offering his hand to Guren, Guren slapped it away angrily "Where will I be staying?" "Right this way my king" Ferid said as he bowed and led the way.

Yuuichiro Pov:

"Excuse me, am I right to believe your name is Mikaela, oh- sorry my dearest apologies, Prince Mikaela" I blushed from embarrassment where did my manners go? Prince Mikaela just chuckled and replied "You don't have to be so formal with me, don't worry just call me Mika and you are Prince Yuuichiro I presume?" He kissed my hand.

God, why do i have to be in love with a flirt? he could be dating all the maids and butlers combined.. Wait what. I'm in love? How did I not realise sooner?! 

Nevertheless, I smiled and replied "Just call me Yuu, everyone back at the palace calls me that so I don't mind if you do too" "Hmm..? Yuu-chan.. Can I call you that?" "Ummm.. I'm sorry to burst our bubble but I'm not a girl."

"I know Yuu-chan~"

I started to blush a bit at the nickname- wait what am I thinking? He can't just win the Yuu-can over like that- S(BEEP)t. "If you would quite kind please may you show me around the palace?" I said in a rather flustered tone "Like I said, no need to be so formal. Don't worry Yuu-chan, someone is to show you around the palace an escort you to our room. Now if you'd please excuse me-" He's not seriously ditching me. Wait- OUR ROOM?!I have to share with this flirt?! Well he is kind of cute- not to mention hot- UGH. You've got to be kidding. "I'd prefer for you to escort me. If you please." "Okay then, as you wish"

Mikaela Pov:

"I'd prefer for you to escort me. If you please" Gosh, he's so formal~ I must say, I'm not usually this close to someone I've just met. Kept in mind I don't get along with anyone. My personality always shines through, I'm apparently too strict and arrogant - well at least that's what the maids say about me behind my back, I don't bother caring, they're all judgmental extras.

Nevertheless I replied "Okay then, as you wish my love" I proceeded to kiss his hand and winked, his face went bright red and faced another direction, I do wonder where this is headed, I hope for it to be okay, he's really cute.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Is it okay so far? I hope you are enjoying it :) Xxx