Chapter 11, Heat

Timeskip to Friday

-

Mikaela Pov:

Me and Yuu-chan are currently cuddling because this is the last night we will probably be able to for a few days and it SUCKS. I'm going to miss Yuu-chan a lot. I understand, they'll be a guard to get me in the morning around 6-ish, but I'm hoping to delay it a bit. After all, 6 is way, too early.

Yuuichiro Pov:

I am laying down on top of Mika, my head on his bare chest, arms and legs around him and I'm dead tired. I know this is the last bit I will be able to see Mika for a few days, and that I should cherish it, but I'm also dead tired. I don't care what he thinks, I just want to sleep.

"Hey Yuu-chan.." I heard Mika say "Mmm..?" I say as I look up at his face "Promise that we'll see each other as soon as your heat has finished." God he sounds so clingy. "Sure" I smile. "Can I have a final kiss?" He says making a smug face. I get up and kiss him, then lay back down and fall asleep. Like I said. I'm dead tired.

Mikaela Pov:

Wow, didn't think he'd actually agree, I'm not complaining though.

- The Next day

Mikaela Pov:

I wake up to strong pheromones surrounding the room, I check the time.

...

9:27?!

Are you kidding me?! 9:27?! No wonder the pheromone scents are so strong! I quickly hold my nose to block myself from smelling the scents. I lay Yuu-chan down beside where I was laying,

I hope he won't wake up.

I get out of bed and am about to leave when Yuu-chan grabs my free hand "(CENSORED)" Yuu-chan says. I feel a sudden nosebleed coming on and let go of my nose, s(BEEP)t, big mistake. And at that moment, I lost my control, giving into the pheromones.

I always jinx it.

+ With Queen Krul, King Guren, Yoichi and Ferid +

No One's Pov:

"YOU WHAT?!" The king said angrily while Ferid was holding him back. "I-I'm sorry.. I lost track of time and over-slept... Please f-forgive me.." The guard says in a scared tone of voice. "FORGIVE YOU?! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!! THE CROWNED PRINCE, AND YOU JUST LET IT HAPPEN?! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN MIKAELA." Yoichi scream at her. "P-Please forgive me, I understand what I have done.. And I promise it will not happen again.." The guard said as she bowed. "Indeed it shan't." Krul said "T-Thank you-" "You're fired." Krul said from her throne. "B-But-" The guard tried to back herself up. "You are excused now miss, please leave, and don't bother coming back" Ferid said with a slight smirk towards the end of his small speech.

The guard left whilst crying.

"HOW ARE YOU SO F(BEEP)ING CALM?!" Guren shouted to both Queen Krul and Ferid, her advisor. "I am not so, us Vampires are just good at not losing our temper in front of the public citizens" Krul said, death eyeing King Guren. "Even the ones we don't like" Krul mumbled.

There was now nothing they could do, what was done was done, the alphas couldn't enter or else they'd give into the scent, which meant Betas normally go and help, but as Mikaela and Yuuichiro are already together, that give a fair chance Mikaela is in a rut, no way could Yoichi nor any other Betas get it to stop. They just had to wait. And So they Did. They just had to hope for the best.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope that was okay- Sorry if it didn't make sense, I tried ;-;