Chapter 22, the long awaited cooking session ✨

Mikaela Pov:

Currently I am waiting for Yuu-Chan to come downstairs to cook with me, but it's already been half an hour and I'm starting to get worried. I understand that he asked me to wait as he'll take a long time, (No different to usual-) but it doesn't mean I don't get worried. Oh well, here I head chasing after him agai-

Yuuichiro Pov:

"MIKA!!" I shout before looking into his eyes with a smile. "Uhhh.. Yeah, Yuu-Chan?" He says, I can tell he's not concerned at the slightest by my shout. "Are you ready to cook dinner??" I ask, walking down the stairs towards him. "I have a better idea" He says, I walk towards him swaying my hips slightly and wrap my arms around his neck, as he puts his hands on my waist, again.

It never gets boring. He never gets boring to me.. I've known him for a month only, soul purpose to find out if we were a compatible match, but oh gosh, how much he attracts and pulls me in. I swear, I am way too lucky. His touch, scent, everything about him, it just attracts me more.

"Yuu-Chan? Yuu-Chan?? YUU-CHAN?!" Mika shakes me, Huh- whats tha- I snap back into reality. "Right, sorry- I zoned out, haha" I awkwardly laughed. "If you say so.." Mika kisses my forehead.  "So what are we making now then Yuu-Chan?" "Oh, right- how about katsu curry?" I smirk, "Of course, but don't blame me when you hate the dish so much you swear to never eat it again" He rolls his eyes, lets go of me and walks to the kitchen, I giggle and follow him from behind.

-

Still Yuuichiro Pov:

"Right, first things first, we need to wash our hands and get the ingredients sorted." I say "What about you wash your hands first and I'll get the cook book so we can see the ingredients we need? Then when you're done, I'll wash my hands" Mika says, and I thank him. "Lovely idea, the cookbooks under the counter bottom cupboard, far left." I say "Can I get a kiss for the brilliant idea?" I look at his smirking face, slap him and walk over the kitchen sink. 

-

No One's Pov

"Now that we have all the ingredients out let's start cooking, what does the first step say-" Yuuichiro was rudely butted in with a kiss. He broke it and stepped back ignoring what happened, repeating his comment "Now that we have all the ingredients out let's start cooking, what does the first step say?" This time though, he wasn't interrupted but was pointed at the recipe.

Step one, 

First, make the curry sauce. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, cook the onions and chopped carrots until the onions are soft and starting to caramelise, about 8 mins. Add the garlic and ginger and sizzle for another 30 secs, then stir in the curry powder and turmeric. Once the spices are warmed through, add the coconut milk, maple syrup or honey and 100ml water. Season well, cover and simmer over a low heat for 20 mins.

Yuuichiro just giggled at his lover's confused face. "What.. Why are there so many steps in one step... I'm so confused." Mikaela said, obviously confused. Yuuichiro continued to giggle as he jumped into Mika's arms. "That doesn't even make sense.." Yuu said about Mika's comment.

They stood hugging for a couple minutes because they could.

"Hey Yuu, one day, would you think of.. y'know, have kids?" Mikaela whispered into Yuu's ear. "Mmm~, maybe one day, but not too soon, after all, I'm still 18 and so are you. I want to go places, see things, explore and have adventures before all my rights get taken fully away" Yuu calmly said. "I guess.." Mika said truly overthinking Yuu's speech. "Oh well, lets start to get cooking then." "yeah."

Mikaela Pov:

I wonder if Yuu-Chan remembers he wont be able to leave castle again now, after all we're married now. 

"Oh and Mika, if you're wondering, I checked with the Queen, she gave me permission to leave and do so as long as you are with me to roughly where I go and when you aren't with me a trusted bodyguard shalt be with thy" Yuu said, answering Mika's question completely.

Highlights:

Mikaela got his long awaited kiss for working out how to boil the water and cut up all the vegetables. He was very pleased with himself.

The rest of the work was mostly done by Yuuichiro until it was time to attach the bread crums to the chicken, Mikaela needed to do all that as he said "I am the man of the house, I can do this! Gosh he was dead wrong. Yuu tried helping but no, his ego wouldn't let Yuu help nor 'interfere' as he called it.

They both enjoyed cooking together and Mika got the surfaces covered in tons of unnecessary stuff that didn't help the cleaning. But towards the end Mika started to get the hang of it, in fact, he wasn't the worst chef in the world but very, very, quite a lot, much too far away from being the next Gordon Ramsey in this lifetime and quite a few to come.

The Chicken ended up burned and the bread crums, let's just say, didn't really stay on.. so they ended up sticking to the bottom of the tin somehow.. Yuu was proud Mika tried and when I said he tried to be positive about these abominations of... I don't even know what to call them anymore, I mean, he really did. 

They both enjoyed each other's company as well and at least the end result was, slightly, edible..

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Ahhhhh, sorry I've been gone so long T-T Istg, in this time I've read too much bl comics and Shakespeare-

Love you guys, I love when your notifications come through too, so sweet! <3 

Thank you for the followers and support, I don't plan on taking too long like another month to add another chapter . Don't forget to comment and vote for the story!! <3

Bye, love you all <3