Chapter 7, That Poor Maid, Yuuichiro only Wanted Breakfast.

----Time Skip----

Maid Pov:

I enter the princes room, the time is 9:37 and he's normally left his room for breakfast by now, I just hope the other prince has gone for breakfast as well, I take my cleaning kit and enter his room.
....
As I enter I see Prince Mikaela half naked, his shirt off, I know he sleeps without a shirt but still, he's on top of the other boy and both staring at me the boy under Prince Mikaela I suspect it's Prince Yuuichiro, he's gone really red, probably from embarrassment, I also see Mikaela's hand up Prince Yuuichiro's shirt. Teenagers.... I'm now a blushing red mess from embarrassment of entering at the wrong time. 

"I-I'm so sorry!! I'll leave!!" I turn around but am stopped by Mikaela's stern voice voice "You are to not speak of this. Or, else." "O-Okay" Honestly at this point I just want to leave. "Mika! Don't be so rude! Sorry miss, please don't speak of this to anyone and we will be extremely thankful, you are excused, have a good day!" Yuuichiro smiled at me, I smiled back and left blushing... I shouldn't but I love gossip, I'm going to tell everyone that I can.

Yuuichiro Pov:

"Oh stop pouting like that, can you get off me I want breakfast now, though I didn't know you'd get so jealous" I smirk and Mikaela get off me. I kiss his cheek, "I'm going to get ready, I'll be back in a second" Still nothing. No words, oh well, I'm just going to have a shower.

Mikaela Pov:

Ugh that's so annoying she had to come in, Yuuichiro smiled at her though. Ugh, and I just watched it happen.

-

Still Mikaela Pov:

"Sorry Yuu-chan..." I said as a walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist "Hmm..? What for?" He said while fixing his collar from the reflection on the mirror that he was looking at. "For getting jealous and angry.."

He turned around to face me and cupped my cheeks "Oh it's fine, you're really cute like that so I don't mind, but the maid might." He smiled "Now, Breakfast time Mika~" "Okay, one more kiss?" "No" Yuu-chan said before walking out of the room for the dining room, while smiling, "Ugh. No fair" I muttered under my breath.

-

Yuuichiro Pov:

I'm currently fiddling with my fingers waiting for Mika to finish getting changed. I need to go and talk to my father about something, not him about Mikaela, about my heats. I'm usually quite good at keeping track of them, but I haven't this month because I just wasn't bothered to. I seriously regret it. I then hear the bathroom door open. Finally he's done.

"Let's go get breakfast alreadyyyy, I'm hungryyyyyy" I said in a rather sassy voice he pulled a face at my tone of voice and just replied "Okay, okay, but remember, through this door we are just friends." "Mhmm.. NOW HURRY UP!!!! It's already 9:56 and we could miss breakfast, like my mother said" I higher ed my voice for the next part "It's the most IMPORTANT meal of the day."

Mika chuckled at my stupidity. I didn't care, at this point I was practically dragging him out the room, I'm hungry okay? "I'm coming, I just need to put my other shoe on." He said trying to make me slow down.

But, he failed as well, all thanks to this statement: "If you hurry up, I'll give you a kiss before we leave." He finished getting ready in an instant "Kiss" I pecked his lips "You still took too long, that's all you get" "Hey-" I could hear him say, but I had already left the room by that point.

-

Mikaela Pov:

How could he do that to me? I changed as fast as I could. This is so stupid and annoying. I entered the dining hall and bowed to King Guren, of Humans and My mother, Queen Krul, of Vampires. I saw that Yuu-chan had already sat down. I then went to sit down. The chair was opposite my mother, and on the right side of Yuu-chan.

"What took you two so long" King Guren stated as he raised a brow (Eyebrow), we were meant to meet our parents at 9:00 "Dearest apologies father, I took so long in the shower today that we got delayed." That wasn't true we made out, but he just wanted breakfast, so I guess that's my fault. Oops.

"But you usually wake up so early, so why would that matter?" Guren replied to his son. Yuu-cha looked at me, great I needed an excuse.. Umm... "I took a long time to get ready today as I was tired, I went to bed late thanks to complaints of the citizens and other paperwork." Krul gave me a worried look "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that hun.."

Guren rudely continued with the questioning which clearly made mother furios, who could blame her, she was talking to her son and the topic got changed.

"What does this have to do with Yuuichiro?" "He kindly waited for me but then I remembered I had left my blazer in my office last night, so I told him to go ahead without me." Yuu-chan held my hand under the table as if saying 'Thank you'

---------------------------------------------

A/N: I think that was sweet, aww <3 Well, see you guys in the next chapter.

Requests please comment down below!