Chapter 6

Rose and Noah stepped down from their car in front of the huge mansion with a ton of people for there welcome.

There was a girl standing up front with Jenny on her right and a man on her left side, and all of them bowed deep saying "your highnesses" And both of them nodded approving. As soon as the formality was done Jenny gave a quick hug to Noah and stood a step behind Rose.

"I am Lisa, your highness" The girl up front said with a slight bow again, "and he is the chief commander of Seoul" Lisa motioned to the man standing beside her, " Jackson Wang your highness" He bowed stating his name

"You can tell the squads to rest" Rose said and Jackson quickly followed, "Jenny do you have map of the house" Rose asked and Jenny quickly handed her the tab she was holding containing the whole map of the house, "Lisa I would like if you show us around a bit" Rose said in her commanding voice she always held and Lisa compiled.

They saw the whole house and checked the security system and protocols carefully, and then saw there rooms and office.

Lisa then then showed them the basement area on the first level there were labs (computer and technology) and the smile on Jenny's face grew "I assume u already saw the place" Rose questioned and Jenny nodded smiling and Noah just chuckled, the second level had interrogation rooms, practice/ training rooms, both the first and second level had a armory and the third level had cells for criminals, "I want each of the files related to them in my office tomorrow positivity" Rose said sternly motioning to the prisoners, "and the staff files , in Noah's office" Rose said on there way back, "but we check everything before keeping them" Lisa said, "but a little Recheck doesn't hurt, right" Rose said and she just nodded "also get me the whole map of Seoul, including the security, headquarters marked this evening", " And send me the details of the school we are gonna attend" , "and we are gonna have guest for dinner so prepare the house, I don't want them to get suspicious about all the security, and will message you the list of foods to be prepared" Rose continuously commanded and Lisa just nodded again and again and again, they reached her office , "you all can do whatever you want, after getting things done" Rose said directing towards Noah, Jenny and then Lisa, "but I want everyone at the dinner sharp 8 PM" And with that Rose closed the door of her office.

She looked around the place and did a few changes, she then send a long list of dishes to Lisa that were supposed to be made for the dinner.

After a few minutes a call ring went off and as Rose saw the caller ID she picked up the call "good evening, uncle" Rose greated "good evening, dear" Mr. Lee replied, "Mr.holland, the mafia king of Europe, he wants you to train his three sons, will you?" Mr. Lee questioned "what did you say to him?" , "yes", " Than it's a yes, uncle anything else", "grea-*clears throat*- hmm, nothing else", " Good night, uncle" Rose hung up without minding him.

Seconds later there was knock on her office door, "come in" Rose said in her stern voice and Lisa came in with a map in her hands and fear clearly visible in her eyes as she hesitated to come closer to Rose, "comon I won't kill you" Rose said again with a more calmed voice making Lisa comfortable. They had a long discussion regarding everything happening in Seoul , security protocols, their school identity and a lot more stuff, "and lastly make sure of tonight's arrangements" Rose finished and Lisa nodded.

Flashback (a few hours ago)

While going back to their rooms Jenny and Noah decided to tease Lisa a little
"Hey, Lisa you should be careful with Rose" Jenny said acting conserned,"why?I mean she is a little scary but-" Lisa  questioned her curiosity growing," we just wanna warn you, she won't think twice before killing someone you know?" Noah said sounding more conserned and scared,"yes, do don't make her angry ok" Jenny continued making Lisa terrified, she gulped hard getting scared for her life as Noah and Jenny walked away.

Present

Rose headed to her room and decided to get ready for the dinner as it was already 7pm.

Preparing herself to see her brothers again Rose strode down the stairs looking beautiful, she powerfully walked towards the dining hall were everyone was already present with the food served sharp at 8pm but the boys were still not arrived.

Rose took her seat at the head chair and then the rest of them followed sitting down , after almost 5 minutes the Kim boys arrived and were escorted to the dining hall by the staff , Noah greeted them and they took there seats and the food was served, "introduce us to your friends Noah" Namjoon said looking around the table, "oh, I was about to hyung", " So everyone this is Jenny, and this is Lisa" Noah said pointing to his right where Jenny was seated and then in front of him where Lisa was, "and Jenny, Lisa they are my cousin brothers and..... Rose's older brothers", " Oh, nice to meet you all" Jenny said, "nice to meet you too" Jimin replied, "so how do you know each other" Hobi questioned, "actually Lisa used to stay here with her parents and take care of this house but her parents died a few years ago so dad asked her to stay here only and took care of her, you might have seen her in your school hyung", " Yeah, I have" Jungkook said, "we are sorry for your loss" Hobi said to Lisa, "oh , it's fine it was a long time ago" Lisa replied with a small smile , "and Jenny she came with us today, we studied there together and then dad send us all here together" Noah completed and Jenny did a quick hi to everyone.

"And what are you all doing now a days" Noah asked wanting the conversation to continue, "oh, I just got a roal in a drama" Jin answered excited, "me and hobi are in same company as producer and choreographer" Yoongi added, "and I am handling our business dad left" Namjoon also said "and the youngers are still studying" Jin said, "oh, great you are all following your dreams, good luck" Noah said smiling and Rose nodded happy for her brothers.

They finished their dinner all the while chatting except Rose, she doesn't like to talk much, which did not go unnoticed by her brothers as she used to be really talkative. After the dinner Noah send them off.

The night was quite and dark, when everyone was asleep dark shadows lured around the huge mansion, Rose flew open her eyes and stopped the hand holding a dagger right above her stomach, she snatched the dagger from the man's hand and stabbed him, "well this is going to be a long night" Rose whispered looking at the dead man in her bedroom.