Chapter 11

Jin's pov:

The day has been going fine, we expected Rose to hide away or ignore us but she was there.

She was there on almost all the rides with me or my brothers, she could have easily said no or sat somewhere else but didn't.

And this light's a spark in me to mend our relationship again.
But well she's hiding now I suppose or she might want to spend time with the boys from London as she went and sat in after Tom in the Ferris wheel first.

We patiently waited for it to stop so that the others can sit.

But it never stopped.

In a second I see Noah and others were panicking except for my brothers and me we were truly clueless.

Noah's eyes meet Jenny's and as if they had a conversation they started moving.
Noah quickly takes his phone out as they were headed to the Ferris wheel controller, when they came back the Ferris wheel was stopped and Tom and Rose were at the top.

It happened in seconds and Noah was literally now dragging us to move.
"Where are we going" Taehyung asked confused and a little scared.
"Yeah, what is happening" I asked but didn't get a proper reply.

The others were focused on moving, we were running now and then everyone stops on their tracks on hearing a gun shot.

A literal gun shot.

It's not like I haven't heard it before but it has been a while and well who isn't scared of gun shots.

We were practically running now and in a few seconds we reach a hiding place.
"Now listen to me carefully" Noah said getting everyone's attention.

"No one comes out until I come back" he said very calmed, directing Jenny.

"No, you can't go out there, we should call police" Namjoon suggested which was absolutely correct but Noah face said no and he started to go out there.

So I menddeled in
"Noah we should call the police, we literally heard a gun shot" I said in a authoritive way as I am the oldest here.

"But hyung , look I know you are right but we can't call the police just now okay and we do have a lot of bodyguards and it might be just them shooting, we should check first, so please stay here until I Jenny come back" Noah completed with a pleading voice but Rose what about here.

"Rose-" I just started my sentence but Noah completed it.

"I will get her Hyung, nothing will happen to her" that's when I here the confidence in his voice.

I partially agree to what he said and let him go out but it's not like I am gonna let them be unsupervised.

So when Noah and Jenny went out running, I too went to door of this hall we are in right now it's kind of a theater attraction of the park and all the boys look very tensed right now so I tried to console them.
the two twins were the most scared definitely for their brother so I went to them as well,
"Hey you two, tell me is your big brother strong?" I asked them getting there attention.
"Yes, he is very very strong" both of them replied together with eagerness and worry in their voices,
"So why are you worried then, he is strong and he will be back soon , right?"
I tried to console them.
"Yeah" was all they managed to say and hugged me, I embraced them tightly and then told them to wait as I will go and check on the situation outside.

I went out and looked for a place to hide quickly and then what I saw was something I didn't wanted to, the ground we stood on a few minutes ago was now covered in bodies, the sight made me wanna throw up but I tried to concentrate on the four people standing,
Tom on the far end and Rose more ahead of him while Noah and Jenny approached them from where the gun shot was heard before.

"You should have been more careful, get rid of all this" I heard Rose loud and clear, she is angry.

Rose starts to walk out and the three of them spring into action, Noah and Tom talk about something and then Tom is heading to where i am while Jenny's on a call.

I quickly go in where everyone is and they all look up at me expecting to tell them that everything is alright but it isn't and they're not finding out not right now.

"Everything's fine, don't worry everyone"
I said in a calm way,
some of my brother's still look unconvinced but they know not to talk right now.

Tom joins us in the hiding place and the first thing he does is to comfort his brothers. He looks calm as if nothing happened which is strange, they are all acting strange.

Tom informes us that there were some intruders who wanted to kidnap one of us for the sake of money, according to him they got to know that we all are rich so they came in and we're only three.

A lie.

Such a smooth lie.

I clearly saw atleast fifteen people dead on the ground and he says three.

But now is not the time to speak.

So we head out towards the cars and as we get out of this hiding place the ground is clear.

Nothing is leaft of what I saw earlier,
Well that was quick.

I am suspecting more and more by the second.

Let's reach home because I want answers.

As we reached the parking areas i see Rose sitting in the car we came from, i thought she would have left a long time ago but she waited.

We all got seated and drove back to home.

The whole ride back was quiet.

As we reached to the mension Noah and Rose are currently staying at,
I find myself with Rose, Noah, Tom, Jenny and Lisa in an office.

Finally answers.

A/n :
Hi everyone 🙂, after a long time
I thought a little Jin pov won't hurt, so here it is , are you ready for him to find out the truth about her sister of will she again lie .

Thanks for reading and please tell me your reviews about the story.
Vote, comment and share please 🥺
Bye🙋🏻‍♀️