chapter 3

Loki POV:

Me and Y/N had just finished Fucking in the library when the bifrost came down on the library balcony. Fandral, Voltstagg, Hogun, Lady Sif and a few other warriors stepped out and walked over to greet us. "Good day my friends!" Me and Loki both smiled at them all and hugged the warriors three and Sif to greet them. "What in the nine realms are you dong here?" Loki finally questioned. "Queen Frigga saw the avengers were vulnerable so we came to help protect the tower. She's also teaching me how to do it but can only do it in close range to people." Fandral explained with a knowing smile across his face. "Ive been put in charge here til Steve wakes up. Fandral you can stay with me and Loki as you are also a leader, Voltstagg you can be partnered up with daredevil I'll call him up to meet you, please keep in mind his blind and has heightened senses, Hogun you have a choice between Wanda and Stephen Strange. Lady Sif you are with Thor." I smiled at her teasingly. She gave a 'really Y/N' look. They are on their way here so they can show you their stations. Any of the maigk geeks have also been told to rest a bit while protecting the others we have used a lot of powerful magick today." I yawned at the last part. "Sorry about that, Lunch will be provided by Stark, which he won't know til he wakes up but it's not like the rest of the avengers will be eating." My only awake avengers arrived. Dare devil wanted to keep his identity a secret from everyone for now. Every went back to their posts and it was already three in the afternoon. 

Fandral was smirking at us. "What are you smirking at?" Loki questioned confused as to what he was smiley about. "Well I saw what Midgardians would call doing the deed." He laughed at us as we both blushed. "Next time can you stop the vision before you see anymore of it." I joked back kind of  hoping he would. He nodded agreeing and respecting our privacy. 

Me, Loki and Fandral split up so we could check on the teams and see if they needed anything. I ordered pizza's for group a and me, Fandral and Loki went up to their floor to cover for them all while they ate. As soon as they were done we went to the next group and did the same until all the groups had ate. 

A few hour's later and Bucky was the first to wake up. He had been used to the strong magic. He didn't have full immunity to it but was around it most the time. Me and Loki had hugged him together. Fandral offered to take charge so we could spend time with him. We cuddled up on our couch and told everyone to come to us with an emergency. We put on Bucky's favourite film in our room, a dogs purpose. He's watched it so many times but if that's what he want's. He began kissing my neck half way through though. "Bucky, you should focus on the film and not my neck." I chuckled at him and caught Loki's attention. Loki smirked "Someone's excited" Loki looked at Bucky's crotch. "Oh my. We best do something about that. " I threw a seductive look at Bucky. "I had you earlier darling, I think it's Bucky's turn. I'll happily watch though." Loki stood and moved to the chair that was facing us. "I won't go to rough, you're still recovering." Bucky pulled me into a passionate kiss and I magicked away our clothes not wanting to break the kiss. I straddled him, turning my back on Loki. My thick ass on full display to him. "Do you want me to ride you baby?" I hummed to Bucky. "Please doll. I need you." The pleading in his voice was hot. I lined him up perfectly to my entrance. Slowly lowering myself onto him, feeling every inch of him going inside of me. When I had taken in his full length, I rolled my hip's teasing him to me. "Fuck doll, why have you got to tease me like that?" I seductively chuckled at his question before slowly riding his cock. Both of us moaning, Bucky holding onto my hips and occasionally squeezing my ass. I heard a belt buckle undoing from behind me, I looked over my should to see Loki stroking his now swollen cock. "Enjoying yourself over there?" I questioned. "Most definitely my darlings." Me and Bucky both chuckled. "Bucky's gorgeous blue eyes locked with mine as I began to pick up the pace. Our moans getting more needy. Bucky lent forward and took my nipple in his mouth the other breast in his hand. "Loki baby, I think Sargent Barnes needs something in his mouth." Loki walked over still stroking his length. "Open wide darling." Bucky did as he was told and Loki went nice and slow with him. Eventually matching my pace ."Sweetie if you want us to go faster then tap my ass twice." I asked Bucky for a signal as his mouth was occupied. Five minutes later he tapped my ass and I nodded at Loki to go faster. We both went faster and were all close to climax. Bucky's legs twitched under me. "Don't hold onto you're orgasm baby, you can let go." I reassured Bucky and twenty seconds later his warm, silky cum filled my pussy. I kept going as I was not far from my own orgasm and I kept milking Bucky's cum from him. "Play with my clit baby." Bucky did as he was told while still getting face fucked. Me and Loki both came together, Loki filling Bucky's mouth up with his load. Bucky swallowed as soon as Loki pulled out of his mouth.