Chapter 5

Loki POV:

There was a long pause after my question was asked, it scared me slightly. Nat and Steve looked between the two engagement rings and me. They looked shocked but were trying hide it. "I want to ask your permission, do it traditionally. "I added trying to break the silence and convince them to say yes. "Do you really think I'm going to say no? You look after Y/N and have done so much for her. She love's you and I give you my full blessing." Nat smiled and hugged me. "You have my blessing as well Loki, we got off on the wrong foot when we first met and when you first moved here. But I was wrong about you and you truly are a changed man. You all make each other lucky. I wish you the best." Steve shook my hand firmly and we went our separate ways. Now I just need to figure out how to do propose. I walked back to my room and put the rings into my concealment, I got into my sweat pants and crawled under the covers snuggling up to Y/N who was in the middle along with Eostre. Bucky was on the other side of Eostre facing Y/N and me with Eostre lay protectively in his arms. I snuggle into Y/N and reached across her and gave Eostre my finger which she grabbed onto. I smiled to myself admiring my little family. This was the happiest I've been in a long time. I fell asleep knowing that I'd do anything to protect the loves of my life and the new little person that I loved more and more everyday. 

the next morning- 

I woke up to Eostre crying, Y/n was trying to settle her so I wouldn't wake up. "Darling, bring her to me." I sat up and spoke calmly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you, Bucky just got dragged away by Tony, something about his arm." Y/n explained walking towards me, she looked exhausted. "How long have you been awake my love." I gave her a worried look. "Since 5 am. I've tried everything to settle even playing calming music in the common room." I held Eostre's tiny body in my arms and stroke her dark brown hair and she immediately settled, I chuckled at Y/N's shocked face. "Come and have a nap love, you deserve it." I patted the bed beside me with my free arm before lying back down and laying Eostre on my bare chest and pulling the cover's over her. Y/N cuddled up to me and fell asleep instantly. 

Bucky POV:

I hurried back to the bedroom as soon as Tony was done upgrading my arm. I just wanted to be with my family. I ran quickly getting the attention from the some of the others on the team. They thought there was an emergency but I didn't want to stop and explain. Just want cuddles, now. I opened the door to find all my favourite people snuggled up in bed surrounded by pillows, cushions, blankets and the duvet. Almost like a little nest. My face lit up at the sight, I pulled out my phone to take a photo, it wasn't the best. "Friday, can you take a photo of them and send it to me please." I whispered so I didn't wake them. "God that's so cute, can I get a copy?" Nat whispered behind me, Sam, Steve and Wanda were whispering at how cute it was. Friday sent me the better photo and I sent it to Tony so he print it out in his lab. I set the picture as my background too. The people that followed me made their way back to the common room and I settled in a chair in the corner of my room and began reading a book about the supernatural. It was one of Y/N's but it was really interesting.

Two hour's later my favourite woke up. "Good afternoon." I chuckled from the corner before moving to take Eostre from Loki. She looked so precious when she slept. My boyfriend and girlfriend got dressed and we travelled up to the roof to say good by the the warriors three and Sif, they had to go back to asgard to prepare for when we were to visit. They all kissed Eostre on the forehead and bid farewell. I gave Fandral a copy of the printed photo from earlier to give to the queen. I thought she'd appreciate it. "Baby what did you just give him?" Y/N questioned confused. "A gift for the queen. " I shrugged my shoulders innocently. "He's not lying." Loki's eye's narrowed at me, he was trying to figure it out. He looked cute when he did it. "Loki, Bucky think's the facial expression you give when you're trying to figure things out looks cute." Wanda ratted out my thought but not the pic. "Wanda! The betrayal!" I put my hand on my chest and pretended to be offended. "Loki and Y/N promised not to read your thoughts. I didn't. You're lucky I didn't mention the one where you're in a certain position with Y/N and Loki doing ..." "Wanda you don't want to go there." I cut her off before she could say more. "What would you do about it Bucky boy." She giggled. "I'll tell your crush that you like him and that you asked me to ask if he wanted a date." I folded my arms and raised my eyebrow. "You would never!" Wanda pointed at me before smirking. Was she accepting the challenge. Loki and Y/N watched on confused the other avengers laughed at our antics. Me and Wanda had a stare off which I won. "Okay I wont tell them, yet." That yet she added meant the challenge was accepted. "What were we doing to you love." Loki whispered in my ear, his warm breath hitting my neck. Y/N grabbed my ass teasing further. "Fuck you, you two." I half chuckled. They had turned me on, they both laughed amongst themselves knowing what they had done.