starbucks lovers

it was a regular day for nini, nothing intresting was really happening in her life apart from the fact that she was done with her shift at her local starbucks.

she was wiping down the tables, the voice of taylor swift projecting through the coffee shop, not even noticing that there was a presence watching her.

"excuse me" he lightly tapped on her shoulder making the girl jump a bit in surprise.

"uh sir, we are closed"

"i know but i have to finish this paper for my english teacher"

"can't you just go home?" the boy's face dropped at this sentence whilst the girl looked at him, pissed off.

"um well.. i get distracted at home"

"hmm" nini turned her back on him, getting on with cleaning.

"look, it's just for tonight, and then you will never have to see me again"

"ugh fine but just for tonight" ricky smiled, sitting down working on his project but every now and then, he caught a glimpse of the small brunette.

-
"are you done?" the girl said sitting down opposite him and passing him an expresso.

"ugh thanks and no, i can't seem to figure out if this sounds good"

"well let me here it, i'll be your harshest critic!" nini said grasping hold and blowing her coffee.

"ok, like i say it might not be that good..."

"let me hear it curly"

"if only she knew how much he loved her, how much she would radiate light and sunshine and how even though she put herself down, he thought she was perfect. it hurt them both that they couldn't be together, how he would love to shout out how much he loved her from the rooftops so that everyone could hear it, but that dream fell down the drain because they couldn't be together"

"he wished that he could have told her before she left, before things got so hard between the two that he couldn't take away her pain, he knew he loved her and those words ate him, shallowed him in self pity, all because she was gone"

"how could she leave? was the belief system so messed up that she thought that running away from her problems would fix this but instead it caused a broken heart, for the both of them" at this point, nini was in tears. was this really what he was feeling? it felt more like he was speaking from the heart.

"the day when they reunited was probably a day that the two would never forget, he watched her slowly lose herself to a dreaded disease called amnesia and all the memories had been lost between them both. she couldn't remember a single thing about them and that crushed his soul. he wanted her to be ok but not like this"

"if only he told her the truth, if only he told her that he was completely and hopelessly in love with her"

the girl sat in her seat sobbing and clapping as he gave her a sad smile. it looked like it was hard for him to read and nini was so proud of him for sharing that story.

"that was amazing, it felt so real"

"thanks, so uh, i didn't get your name"

"it's nini" the girl struck out her hand.

"ricky"

"well, i have to close up now but i definitely think you'll do well on your project, i'll see you around"

"yeah, i'll see you around" he smiled as he watched her leave.

-
I loved writing this soo do you guys want me to make a part 2 or should I make this into an actual story?! Let me know what you think I should do.

Byee 🥰