009

when your eyes adjust to the light you can make out Paola standing above you.

"rise and shine boss! everyone is waking up." she says a little too energetic.

you sit up and realize your in a hotel room. "when did i get here?" you ask with a confused expression.

"oh yeahh. you were asleep. once we made it here Giorno thought it'd be best not to wake you. he also carried you up here." she giggled when she saw your heated cheeks.

"stop laughing!" you lightly punch her arm.

she just laughs harder. "come on, not everyone is awake yet so you should get ready." she says after she finishes laughing.

you nod and stand up. after you head to the bathroom and get cleaned up you realize you have no clothes.

you step outside your room and find Lino.

you find him not far from the entrance of your room.

"hey can you go to the car and get that bag of my stuff?" you ask him. you had a bag with makeup and a few extra outfits in cases like this that you kept in the car.

he nods and heads outside. while waiting on him you head back in your room and start the shower.

not long after he walks in while your washing your hair. you peak out and tell him to sit it down on the counter.

"oh! and lock the door." you tell him on his way out.

_______________________

after you finished showering you changed into something from the bag.

you slipped on your heels and walked out

you slipped on your heels and walked out. soon you make it to where breakfast was being served downstairs.

"good morning boss." Vanda greets you.

you greet her back and look around. you find giorno and sit beside him.

"good morning, giorno. thanks for bringing me to my room." you tease.

he blushed and stuttered a "your welcome".

after a couple minutes of silence he speaks again.

"you look like your dressed for slaughter." giorno comments.

"is that an insult or a compliment?" you playfully narrow your eyes at him.

"a compliment." his lips quirk upward for a moment.

after everyone ate you were all back in the limo headed to Adamo's apartment.
_______________________

Bucciarati pulls up to a run-down looking apartment, and soon everyone gets out.

"be on guard." Giorno says in a hushed voice.

you all sneak around to the window and look through it. though the window was cracked and foggy you could could make out what's in the room.