029

three years later;

"clam down, yall have been planning this for two months. so why are you so worried?" Mista handed giorno a glass of water.

"i know, but i can't help but be nervous." giorno muttered fixing his tie.

"don't be."

_____________________

giorno had proposed to you a little under five months ago. you both had been planning the wedding planning for two months.

you stare at yourself in the mirror, for the twentieth time today. your beautiful (f/c) dress hung on your body.

you looked so beautiful. you and giorno had not seen each other all day, apparently it was against tradition.

you tried fixing your hair again but a hand stopped you.

"oh hey trish."

"quit fidgeting, your going to mess up the makeup." she spoke, bringing your hand down.

"sorry." you mutter. "im just really nervous!"

"i know." she pulled you into a hug. "but you look absolutely stunning, and in plus, from all the planning there's no way it could go wrong."

"your right."

_______________________

the beautiful sound of the piano filled the room, the doors opened and giornos knees nearly failed him.

you looked heavenly. he could only stare in adoration. as you got closer, giorno got a good look at the dress.

it was beautiful, it had been tailored to your exact size, it hug your waist perfectly. your cleavage was out and it only made giorno want you more.

you looked giorno in the eyes, he was wearing a black suit, his hair was neatly done into his regular hairstyle.

the suit hugged his body perfectly, you could see his muscles flex with every movement.

you could only continue walking as you gawked at him.

a dark blush covered both of your faces, the tips of his ears were also a beet red.

fugo spoke to them, but you as giorno could barely hear him. you both stared lovingly in each others eyes.

you both had been dreaming of this moment, you snapped out of your daze on giorno when you heard the words.

"you may kiss your bride."

you pulled him closer by his neck, you could hear the clicks of cameras as you and giorno shared a loving kiss.

cheers echoed throughout the building, you and giorno could only smile into the kiss.

Bucciarati looked at Giorno proudly, like a mother would to her son.

_______________________

you feel giorno hug you from behind as you looked out the window.

you were on your honeymoon.

you felt giorno pull you back to the bed, you giggle when you felt his hands under your shirt.

"i love you so much giorno." you pulled him into a kiss.

"i love you so much."

you rap your arms around his neck pulling him closer. he kissed down your neck.

it quickly got heated, giorno needed you, and you needed him.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

he stared at you with lust and half lidded eyes.

you flip over so your straddling him.

you had your arms rapped around his neck as you sucked on his delicate skin.

his soft moans filled your ears.

your hands felt down his body, they ran over his abs and v-line.

"y/n." he grunted when your hand slid over his dick.

yours hands gripped his belt as you undid it before throwing it to the floor.

you grab his shirt and slip it over his head, doing the same with your own.

his eyes traveled your body as you grinded on him. his moans turned you on even more.

quickly you discarded the pants leaving him in his underwear.

you slid your shorts off and let him soak in yoursbody with his eyes.

his hands laid on your waist.

"god your so beautiful." he started sucking on your neck.

he continued sucking on your neck as you grinded on him.

the clothes separating you was annoying. you felt giorno hold your hip as his hooked his finger under your underwear.

you felt his finger slip into you. "fuck." you moan.

your hot breathe on his neck sent cold chills down his body.

you felt his erection under you, on your entrance.

giornos fingers slipped in and out of you as your moved your hips with them.

you stop and slip off your underwear, giorno did the same.

you straddle him again placing him as your entrance.

"ready?" you asked slightly out of breathe.

he nods and your slid down on him. hearing his moan gave you a pleasure sex couldn't.

"fuck." your hands stay on this shoulders helping you go up and down.

giornos hands stayed on your hips, bringing you down on top of him.

his hands were sure to leave a bruise on your hips.

the sound of the bed squeaking, moans, and skin on skin were the only noises.

you felt giorno move his hand to your chest, as the other hand stayed.

you gasp when giorno flips you over and brings a leg over your shoulder.

your moans got louder as he went deeper.

you felt a knot in your stomach.

you felt giornos dick in your stomach. he could only soak up the pleasure as he listened to you moan his name.

you felt your climax coming.

giorno felt himself going to cum soon.

he went deeper and hit a certain spot that made you moan loudly.

he kept in mind to keep hitting that spot.

"giorno." you moan.

you pull him into a kiss, your tongues in each other's mouths.

you both moan into eachothers mouth, and that sent both of you over the edge.

you felt giorno pull out and cum on your stomach.

he falls on top of you, your legs shook as you rap your arms around him kissing his head.

_______________________

Y/n Giovanna.

Giorno Giovanna.

the bosses of Passione and April. they rule the underworld of France and Italy together, putting the gangs together they created one of the worlds most powerful gangs.

their love story continues, even if you don't get to read it.

end of 'Dressed for Slaughter'