Epilogue

(Y/N) turned back to the boys. Tony was the first to run up and give (Y/N) a hug which she happily returned. The other two joined in as Sam flew up with Steve, Peggy, and Goose. And Wanda appeared too.

"Oh, Wanda. It's you. It's really you," (Y/N) said smiling

"Yes. Ultron's spell is broken, and we couldn't have done it without you," Wanda said smiling

"Oh, it wasn't just me. I couldn't have done it without all of you."

"But Kansas must be missing you by now."

"I'd love to stay, but I do think I'm ready to go home."

"Whatever will we do without you?" Steve asked

"There will always be a rainbow when you need one most," (Y/N) said smiling

"Goodbye, you (Y/N)," Tony said looking sad.

"Goodbye, my friends."

"Goodbye, (Y/N)," T'Challa said also looking sad

Vision started to cry as Sam told (Y/N) that, for the first time ever, he was lost for words. But then tried to tell us a story he remembered but (Y/N) cut him off with a hug. Vision gave (Y/N) Goose, ready to go home. 

"Goodbye, (Y/N). And thank you," Wanda said smiling

Wanda made a rainbow appear which took (Y/N) back home. She woke up in the storm cellar where she fell when the Rainbow was chasing her. Goose Meowed at her to get her attention. (Y/N) left the cellar to see that Aunt May and Uncle Ben had already finished packing their things ready to go. They hugged (Y/N) after hours of her being missing. (Y/N) saw their packed-up car, remembering that they were being evicted. But (Y/N) had an idea to prevent it from happening.

(Y/N) ran back into town to see that everyone in town was ready to sign the paperwork that would hand their homes to Ulysses. (Y/N) stopped another person from blindly signing the papers and told everyone not to listen to him. She spoke up to everyone there that Ulysses had no right to take their homes away from them when they could be fixed. Ulysses argued that he had documents telling him that he could. But no one had read those documents so no one would know for sure.

Aunt May, Uncle Ben, and the Sheriff came over to see (Y/N) and Ulysses fighting over the documents. Ulysses accidentally let go and made the gazebo they were under fall on top of him and his henchman. But Goose had managed to take Ulysses' wallet that he tried to show (Y/N) and her family earlier that day. (Y/N) picked it up and looked at it properly. There were so many IDs that showed he had multiple different real estate jobs in different states along with so many different names.

The sheriff took him and his Henchman away for questioning. Now it's time to rebuild. The town got together to rebuild everything in the town. It was a long process but everything soon went back to what it once was. Everyone moved back into their homes. And, after all this adventure in Oz, (Y/N) never went back. But she never forgot about the land beyond the rainbow and all the friends she made. Everything in Oz also went back to normal. There was never any trouble that they couldn't fix. How (Y/N) saved Oz twice was told over and over again.

Life was perfect in the Merry Old Land of Oz and Kansas

~Fin~