CHAPTER-3

Continue from the previous part...

Reaching infront of the door of your new appartment you rang it's bell. Soon someone opened the door only to give you the biggest shock of your life.

"YOU!?" You said with wide eyes, as you couldn't believe your own pair of eyes. The person you were running from past few months was standing right infront of you as your new roommate, you didn't know what to do how to react further. "Tae-hyung!?" You muttered.

Meanwhile Taehyung stood infront of you all confused but the moment his eyes fell on your luguage, suddenly your arrival and weird reaction started making sense to him. Trying to control his smile he bit his lower lip then he said.

"So you are the one who came here to share this apartment with me, my new roommate?" You pressed your lips in annoyance, then nodded your head. "Then what are you waiting for outside, come in." He said with his wide rectangular yet shy grin as he couldn't control his smile anymore.

Looking away from him you went inside then looking around your surroundings perfect and clean, you never expected this much cleanliness from a male roommate. Somewhere you were happy as well as relieved about it. Keeping your luggage you turned around to only found him a few inches away from you making you startlted. Keeping your hand on your chest you took a breath of relief.

"What the-- you scared the heck otta me." "I'm sorry." He said with a hint of shyness, while you were having weird feeling because of the proximity but you didn't wanted to show that you were getting week so you looked at him with a straight face.

"I hope you don't have your hand in getting me here at your appartment." You said leaving him dumbfounded. "What!?" He asked being shock. "I said what I felt, anyways where is my room?" You asked as you roomed your eyes in the hallways. While he pointed towards the one of the doors in opposite direction, taking all your stuff you went towards it.

"That's my room, the opposite one is your." He said and giggled, while you looked at him with a done face. "Did I asked for any kind of extra information?" "No but I thought I should tell, may be you would like to accompany me there some day or night." He said last two words in a low voice but they were audible enough to hear for you. Your eyes widden at his word.

"You know what I can't live with you for real." Saying that you immediately pulled your phone out of your pocket and then dailing some number you spoke up as the person at the otherside of the line picked up the call.

"Hello Mrs. Wang, actually I want to change my apartment. I don't think I'll be comfortable enough. It's quite weird over here." You told her, while she spoke from her side. "Oh, but for now you have to adjust over here and once I'll get any information regarding some different apartment for you I'll inform you, don't worry."

Mrs. Wang said, while you looked at Taehyung then said. "Thank you Mrs. Wang so kind of you, but please make sure you don't forget about this and try to get me out of this apartment asap." "Sure!" And you both hungs the call, while Taehyung was looking at you with wide eyes.

"Just wait a bit you jerk, I'll not stay here longer but for now I have some rules for you to follow. Actually you know what let me create an agreement for you." "Rules? Agreement? What are you upto?" "Wait I'll be back." You said then went inside your room with your luggage, while he brought the left over luggage to your room, but seemed as if you didn't like his idea.

"Back off!" You said leaving him all confused.

"Huh?"

"I said back off, listen if we are living under the same roof then it doesn't mean that we can enter eachother's personal space. Also I don't want you to talk with me even for a mini- second. We'll not even share the living room at the same time, and even when I'm cooking in the kitchen you won't come and when you're cooking I'll not show up. And the most important thing is you have to keep 10 feet distance between us. Am I clear to you? These are those rules for you. Wait I'll pen this all down then we'll sign the agreement." You went to unpack your stuff taking out a pen and paper.

"What are saying Y/n, we can't stay like this always. It's technically impossible." He said frustratedly.

"You'll eventually built a habit though and as well you don't have to stay like that always as I talked with Mrs. Wang so I'll be leaving soon."

"Aish! What a crazy girl." Taehyung said out of irritation, he could clearly that see you were doing such things because of some fear, but he was unaware about what it was exactly about. "Say whatever you wanna say, but here.. sign and leave." Sighing he signed that paper and then turned to leave but you stopped him in his track as you spoke up.

"Stick it on the fridge's wall, so that we can't forget these rules." He turned and took the paper from your hand then left, while he sticks it on the refrigerator's wall with a help of a fridge magnet.

"Well done Y/n, you are doing great just don't give him any chance to come close to you." You smiled and started unpacking your stuff and soon after you went out of her room as you felt hungry.

You looked around and you took a sigh of relief as you didn't found him around. "I can cook peacefully now. Wait- I don't have any groceries. Oh gosh I can't go to the market at this hour." You whinned and massaged your forehead with your fingers.

"You can use from the fridge." Taehyung said as he heard you, when he was coming out of his room, while you look at him being annoyed. "No thanks." You said rudely while he sighed. "But you are hungry."

"Oh really but you don't have to show any fake care for me, I can manage myself." "But-" "Stop! I have some rameyeon with me, I'll have them for now and go to bed." You told him in irritated voice but Taehyung seemed to be even more annoyed.

"Now, If I loose my calm and do something, then just don't blame me." He said in a loud voice the moment you came back from your room with a packet of rameyeon and cooking some for yourself. "You can't though. Like come on you ain't aloud to even come near me. Did you forgot about the agreement. " You smirked while he loosed his calm finally, as he walked  inside the kitchen, leaving you confused as he kept on moving till he stood right infront of you, making your eyes grew bigger. While holding onto your waist, he went near your ears then whispered in his deep voice.

"And who told you that I'm gonna listen to you? Don't misinterprete my kindness as my blind obidence towards you, because if I'm not saying anything to you and letting you to do whatever you are doing then girl, you took me wrong and then I'm well aware how to teach you about myself." Your face went all sweaty, while shivers ran down your spine. He moved his face away from you to have a proper view your face making him smile at your facial expressions which were mixed with blush, startlation, afraidness and what not.

He wipped the sweat off your forehead then kissed your cheeks leaving them in the darkest shade of pink, while your eyes grew wide.

"Well, I think I had made myself clear enough also all your misterpretions about me have cleared. So be a little careful about your words from now on." He whispered in his deep voice.

"I didn't knew that you could have even sound this devili-" He didn't let you complete and puts his long finger on your mouth making you shut.

"Shush! Don't you dare utter even a word, otherwise I know how to shut that pretty mouth of yours." You were stunned by the choice of his words everytime and also you were scared because you were clearly aware of his audacity, so pushing him away you ran to your room straight.

"I thought, by doing all this he'll remain in his limits and will stay away from me, but I was totally wrong this guy- he- he-- ahhh! I was such an idiot. God where I have stucked myself into?" You sat on the bed while keeping your hand on your forehead.

"I need to do more and more afforts to avoid him from now." She thought.

Meanwhile, Taehyung felt guilty about his behaviour towards you, he never thought he will loose himself on you to this extent.

"I have to apologise to her."

He said to himself.

                                    To be continued....

Thanks for reading!😃