Sembra my ass

-Tori POV:-

Mitsuri-chan is so cute she made some mochis i love her mwuah mwuah

"Ah! Tori-chan the mochis are done!" She yells from the kitchen as i stand up from my bed and run downstairs.

Knock

"Wait here Tori-chan! i will check who's there!" She exclaims loudly and runs to the door.

Hmmm should i wait for Mitsuri or start eating? Start eating.

As i'm munching on them Obanai comes in and stares at me.

"Hwi how ware ywou?"i ask with my mouth full

"Stop eating with your mouth full, you ugly demon i still can't believe Mii-chan took you as her tsuguko" Obanai scoffs.

"Iguro-san! please don't be mean to Tori-chan! She's sweet if you get to know her better!"

Mitsuri squeaks as she runs towards the cooker. "Oh no! My cake burned!" She sits down and cries.

-Time skip-

"Bye bye Iguro-san!" Mitsuri says as Obanai leaves the estate.

"Mitsuri-chan are we gonna go train?" please say no, please say-

"Okay! Let's go to the backyard!"
I skip towards her backyard happily humming some random song-
I slid open the door and step into the backyard.

"Tori-chan run 10 laps around the estate for the start!" I then start running..

Phew eaaasy atleast i have a decent amount of stamina

Suddently the door slids open again and i see my bestie Yoi-

She gasps "Whoa you're so fast like... like sonic bro!"

"Heeey Mitsuri-chan! why is Yoi heree?" I ask still running the laps.

only 5 more..

"Well i thought that it would be a good idea to let her spar with you!" She says proudly putting her hands on her waist.

"Uhh okay then..." i sigh depressingly as i finish the last lap.

I take my stance and wait for the girl to attack first.

She jumps at me going for a punch but, in the right time i duck.

"LOL LOSER" I laugh into her face as she grimaces and ducks away when i try to hit her.

Im gonna use my sonic spee- my thoughts are interrupted when she swings her foot up and slams it into the ground making the ground shake. As i'm in a state of shock, she takes advantage of this opportunity to go and hit me. ,, Breath of cheetos, first form: Sonic speed.,, i mutter as i start to run around her in a light speed. "WHAT THE FUC-" Before she can finish her sentence,
i sweep her off her feet and she falls onto her butt:

"THEHELLBREATHOFCHEETOS?!?" She quickly yells as she backs away a little.

Then i reply- "Well i wanted to name it the breath of Shrek but cheetos are more connected to my soul..." I say sadly...

"The fuck? Are you really cheating on Shrek?! YOU HOW DARE YOU!" She yells at me as tears build in my eyes.

"I.. we broke up after the incident when he... looked at Big Goor's ass... i have to agree he had a nice juicy ass but still... i couldn't take it anymore and we broke up.." i say as tears began to fall out of my eyes.

"Oh... i'm so sorry bro.. i didn't know..." she replies almost as depressingly as me.

"Wahhh! why are you guys *sob* crying! it's making me cry too!" Mitsuri sobs.

I say nothing as i walk towards her and start to hug her "Kyaa! Tori-chan you're soo cutee!" She blushes as she pats my head. Yoi just stands there when Mitsuri calls her to join the hug. She refuses and says:

"I am going back to Tomioka-san now! bye" She then runs out.

"you're cuter" i mutteer as Mitsuri turns to me with an angry expression ,,No!! You are the cutest Tori-chan!!!" she fumes angrily as an endless fight of debating who's the cuter one starts.

-- Taisho secrets--

-Yoi was dragged out of Tomioka's estate by Mitsuri

-Mitsuri is happy that Tori likes her baking

-Mitsuri had a little breakdown when her cake burned

-Obanai was jealous of Tori

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Words: 685