New arc: Find Barts eggs

PS: i hate melons, but i love watermelons. Btw you guys can imagine yourself as Tori or Yoi in this story :P

The new arc: Where are Barts eggs is starting now.

In this arc will Yoi and Tori finally finish their training and go to the final selection

Enjoy :)

--Yoi POV--

"Hey Giyuu-kun do you want to hangout with me today?"

"Sure"

"Where?"

"My bed- i mean i'm hungry so let's go to some restaurant?" i say hesitantly.

"Okay lets go" He says as he leaves me behind.

"Heyyy Giyuu-kun wait for meee!"
I yell at him just for him to not even glance back at me.

-Timeskip-

"Tori-san do you like ramen?"
I hear Mitsuri ask.

"I havent eat it yet" she says as she pouts.

"OO comoestas mi amigos!" I laugh as i run towards them-

"Heyy Giyuu-kun can they come with us to a ramen stall?"

"Sure"

"Yay ramen!" Tori jumps a bit.

~At the ramen stall~

"Whowfw tgis ish so goofd" Tori says with her mouth full.

"Hey dont talk when youre eating! Have some manners bro" I scold her as she pouts sadly and looks into the bowl. Mitsuri pats her on the back. jealousy jealousy

"Soo how are you guys?" I ask them:

"Yheah imp prefty goofd" I feel an irk mark form on my forehead as i smack her head into the bowl.

"Wahhh! stop that!" Mitsuri cries.

The soup is leaking on the girls clothes too oopsie daisy

"Ahh sorry it was a.... prank?"and with that i run out as fast as i can.

-Tori POV-

What the FUc- i'm gonna get my revenge... but how? oh i know...

i will call Muichiro on you hehehe

I grin at the leaving girl with a menacing aura.

Then i say a quick goodbye to Mitsuri and Giyuu and run towards Muichiros estate.

Knock Knock

"Helloo? Tokito-san?? Are you there?" I ask very loudly as the door is slammed open by Muichiro.

"Oh its you... what do you need?"
He asks bored.

"Um so you wanna bully the girl that called you Barbie doll?" I ask nervously.

"why? and why are you covered in soup...?,, He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Um so like Yoi smacked my head into a ramen bowl and it came onto my clothes aswell" I explain as i see an irk mark on the side of his head.
strange~

,, Oh i'm going to talk to her. You can change your clothes in my estate if you want... i have some spare uniforms...,, He says as he starts walking away.

"Ok! Thank you Mui- Tokito-kun!" I say as i walk into his estate.

-Yoi POV-

Lmao the way she looked at me when i smacked her head in the bowl bajfnsygv

"Hey you" I hear Muichiro's voice behind me as i jump like 3 feet in the air.

"WHAT THR VFUCK! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU SHAMPOO HAIR?-"

"Tori-san came to me all gloomy and wet from soup and.... uh i forgot.... she said to me to beat up someone called Yoi uhh.... are you the one by any chance?" He asks

,, Um no my name is Carmen Winstead sorry Yoi is uh, she's my twin... you got the wrong twin haha!,, I quickly say as i run away to Giyuu's estate.

Knock knock knock

"Heyy Giyuu um OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I WILL-" I say pounding on the door with my fists until Giyuu opens it and i smack him on the head.

,,OHMYGODIMSOSORRYPLEASEFORGIVEME!!,, I start crying as he just looks at me weirdly.

"It's ok come in. Dinner is ready" He says in a monotone tone.

I nod and run into the dining room.

"I made some sushi for you" he says as he hands me the sushi. "Uwahh thank you Giyuu-san!"

He then takes salmon daikon for himself and we pray: "Thank you for the food!" I pick up my chopsticks and start eating like a pro.

Giyuu happily ate his salmon daikon as i started saying some random pickup lines:

"Are you French? Because Eiffel for you"

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together"

"Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

"If I said you had a good body would you hold it against me?"

"Are you a cake, because I want a piece of that"

"I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen"

"Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty" He suddently chuckles as i blush a bit.

He then pats me on the head and says: "Sometimes you're so funny but most of the times, i don't understand you" Giyuu says as he gets back to eating. I furrow my brows and say:

"Hmpph! I'm gonna go sleep without you if you'll diss me like this!" He just raises one eyebrow and says: "We don't even sleep together though"

"SHuUUT uUUuP man you DOn'T get it!" I sigh as i head to my room and shut my door.

Then i feel my lids close as i drift off to sleep.

-Third person POV-

....

Creak

Giyuu slowly opens the door and creeps up to the girl. He then gives a quick peck to her forehead and says a quiet "good night" as he leaves Yoi's room and closes her door quietly.
゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚
Words: 909