Happily ever after

*Ten years later*

"Isabella,Issac,Morgan and Anthony get downstairs and do your chores and pick up your toys now please" you yell out to your younger four kids. Peter was coming to visit and Casey had already done her chores. "We have to many kids" you say to Tony exhausted. "And yet we are adding another one to our six wonderfully stressful kids" Tony says coming up behind you and placing his hands on your stomach.

"How did we end up with the twin curse" you ask exhausted. "Maybe you should take a break and let me finish dinner" Tony says. You except the offer and walk over to the couch. As soon as you sit down the door bell rings. "Urgh" you exclaim. "I got it mom" you hear Morgan call out. You instantly sit back on the couch.

"PETER YOUR HOME" you hear Morgan yell out. Pretty soon you hear more sets of feet running from upstairs. They all practically tackle him. He walked into the kitchen/living room with your two year olds Isabella and Issac. "Izzy and Issac stop climbing on your brother" you say. They get off and run out of the room. "Make sure you pick up your toys you two" you call out and they yell back ok.

"So how's adulting treating you" you ask Peter patting the seat next to you. "It's been a rollercoaster but I'm getting the hang of it but on the other hand I got a new roommate" Peter replies. "Oh really tell me about them"  you say. "Well she-" "Wait she" you interrupt him. "We aren't like that mom she's an old friend from highschool you've met her before" he says pulling out his phone and showing you an old picture of the two of them on graduation day.

"Oh her I really liked her but what happened to Ned" you ask. "Oh well he proposed to Betty and they decided to move in together. She was the first to answer my offer" he says. "Are you sure nothing's gonna happen?" Tony speaks up from the kitchen. You turn and wink at him signaling you were on the same page.

"You both do realize I'm still with Mj right" Peter ask. "Your still with her?" You ask shocked. "Yes why wouldn't I be" he ask. "It's just she gives me the wrong vibes you know. I don't think she's right for you. But it's your decision." You shrug it off. "Why didn't she want to move in with you?" Tony asks. "She said that she wasn't ready to move in together yet something about she wants to finish school first. But that's the thing she is always busy with school and work we never get to see each other anymore but now she's upset I let 'another girl' move in with me" he says putting quotations on another girl.

"Well just don't think about it to much but if anything goes wrong and she hurts you let me know I'll bring Natasha Wanda and Lily" you say and he laughs.

After about an hour dinner is done and Casey is pulling into the driveway coming home from school and work. "Does she know I'm here" Peter ask. "No I wanted it to be a surprise because you're quite possibly her favorite brother." You say. You hear Casey walking through the door. "Mom Dad I'm home" she calls out.

"We're in the kitchen" Tony calls out. She walks in and stops in her tracks when she sees Peter. She then smiles and runs over to him. She jumps up into his arms laughing and crying at the same time."What's wrong Case" Peter ask. "I just need my big brother" she says. "What's wrong who's ass do I have to beat" he ask setting her down.

"I'll tell you about it later I'm just happy I got my brother back" she says. "Well go wash up and tell your younger siblings that dinner is ready." You say. She nods kisses you and Tony on the cheek then heads upstairs. You all eat dinner and have a nice conversation as a family for the first time in a few years. The rest of the team came over to have a game night. You all played charades, karaoke,heads up, Life the game, Monopoly and Truth or dare.

"So Y/n what are the names for this baby?" Nat ask. "We were thinking Ariana if it's a girl and Alexander if it's a boy" you say. "Those are really cute names." Wanda says. "What about you Wanda" you ask. "Well Billy and Tommy helped pick out their little sister's names" Wanda starts. "With help from mom" Bucky adds. "We are going to name them Alexandria and Alexa" Wanda says. "So three names that start with 'a' and possibly all three will have Alex in them that's not confusing at all" Nat says sarcastically.

"I think they are all cute" you say smiling. "Wait what would it mean if any of our kids were to date each other" Wanda ask. "That would be so cool we would actually be one big family by marriage." you say. "Girls don't get any ideas" Bucky says.

*A couple months later you give birth to your  son Alexander. Followed by getting your tubes tied and having Tony get a vasectomy because you were done having kids. Wanda has her twin girls and getting her tubes tied because they were done having kids. Nat and Bruce found out they are pregnant with their fifth also their last. Lily and Thor have no plans on how many kids they want but they are currently at babies four and five. Lily was done having babies after number six and seven. Steve and Jennifer had two boys and one girl. Pepper ended up having five kids trying to trap guys to stay with her, and three std's from sleeping around with everyone that had at least a million dollars to their name. But you and Tony grow old together*

The end

*Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it the end was a little rush but I was running out of ideas for this story*