Chapter 3

*Keaton's POV*

So when I went to drop her off at her house, I walked her to her porch and gave her a good night kiss. I didn't know her dad was watching at the window. He went outside, angry as hell, and beat me up. But that wasn't even the worst part.

*Allison's POV*

Unknown: ALLISON VEGA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT STROMBERG BOY?

I turned around..It was my dad. Oh no, it couldn't be. Keaton's dad was my father's enemy. They hated each other so much. But Keaton lived with only his mom since his dad moved to NYC a few years ago.

D: ALLISON, GET IN THE DAMN HOUSE!

K:She didn't do anything sir. She didn't know. It's my fault. I'm sorry. Don't do anything to her. Whatever you're planning on doing to her do it to me.

D:Damn right I will.

He started punching and hurting Keaton.I pushed him away, but Keaton was lying on the floor. This couldn't be happening.

D: What the hell are you doing? Don't touch me. You know what? Get out. Just fucking get out of my house. I never want to see you again. You have 30 minutes before I call the police for trespassing.

Y: But Dad-

D:No. Just leave. You chose him over me, remember?

I ran inside to get my clothes. Sort of hard to do with tears in my eyes.

I sat on the curb, crying with my bags. I didn't know anyone besides Keaton. I didn't know where to go. I had no money.

K: Baby, it's gonna be okay. Hey, why don't you stay at my house? I have an extra room...

Y:Won't your mom mind though?

K: Nah, she's really nice. Besides, I bet she's been dying for some girl company since my sister left for college. I mean, she's always looking after me, my brother Wes, and our friends Drew,Kyle and Kenny.

Y:Well alright then. Thanks.