Chapter 5

Keaton and I have dated for almost a year now...nothing much has changed. I haven't seen my dad since that night, and I've stayed with the Strombergs since then. One night, Keaton and I were the only two at the house. I was lying in bed just tweeting, when suddenly I heard a small knock on the door. It was Keaton.I sat on his lap and we watched Breaking Dawn part 2 since it was on TV.During the sex scene, it was sort of awkward.We had never done it, and I could feel Keaton had a boner. I turned the TV off and I started kissing him. It got more and more intense. We were basically making out on my bed. He started kissing my neck. That is a huge turn on, you see.Pretty soon, I started taking his shirt off, and feeling his perfect body.We started kissing again, and this time he was feeling my sides,thighs, and back.He took off my shirt and unhooked my bra. He then started kissing and sucking my breasts.I started reaching in his boxers and rubbing his dick.I could feel it getting harder and harder. I ended up taking them off and just giving him a handjob. He took my shorts and panties off. He started teasing me and kissing me, going deeper and deeper and harder and harder. It hurt so bad but felt so good. I loved it. I loved him.It was perfect. Pretty soon, we started cuddling and kissing again, but we just went at it again. We heard someone's car park at the driveway so we quickly put on our clothes and just acted like we were cuddling. It was actually kind of funny.

*Keaton's POV*

Allison and I had sex. It was the first time for the both of us. Holy shit, it was amazing.We did again the next night, and it was even better.My mom never even found out.